The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 36 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Merd"

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ferdinand's starting 11

He told Mirror Sport: "My England starting XI, right now, with everyone that’s fit I’d go, because I think he’s going to play three at the back:

"Pickford; James, Stones, Shaw; Alexander-Arnold, Mount, Rice, Saka; Sancho, Kane, Foden."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-team-news-starting-lineup-24275048
He's off his rocker. I haven't clicked the link cos I naively believe everything you say :ROFLMAO:

I honestly think that's a wind-up

garygaryshaw

Vital 1st Team Regular
Rumours that Southgate is going to go with a back 3 of Walker, Stones and Shaw on Sunday!
Absolutely ridiculous that he's still tinkering around with his line up at this late stage. He could have tried that against Romania if he was thinking along those lines, not taking a huge gamble in what will probably be our toughest group game. I know he was resting the players involved in the champions league and europa cup finals, but other nations seem to have managed to get them involved in the warm up games.

Fulford

Vital Football Legend
Rumours that Southgate is going to go with a back 3 of Walker, Stones and Shaw on Sunday!
Absolutely ridiculous that he's still tinkering around with his line up at this late stage. He could have tried that against Romania if he was thinking along those lines, not taking a huge gamble in what will probably be our toughest group game. I know he was resting the players involved in the champions league and europa cup finals, but other nations seem to have managed to get them involved in the warm up games.
If he does and we don't win, then he deserves all the bile that will be coming his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.