The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 36 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferdinand's starting 11

He told Mirror Sport: "My England starting XI, right now, with everyone that’s fit I’d go, because I think he’s going to play three at the back:

"Pickford; James, Stones, Shaw; Alexander-Arnold, Mount, Rice, Saka; Sancho, Kane, Foden."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-team-news-starting-lineup-24275048
He's off his rocker. I haven't clicked the link cos I naively believe everything you say :ROFLMAO:

I honestly think that's a wind-up

I think we need to say a silent prayer for Lithuania as they are going to get taken to the cleaners by Spain.

Quite right too, Fear.

I'm up for rejoining the EU *and* the Euro. What about everyone else?

200w.gif

We don't mention the Euro.

France going crazy and playing the likes of Pogba, Griezmann, Benzema and Mbappe in their final warm up game .

Bad idea , they should be following the genius Southgate and play a team that bears no resemblance to the one that will start the next match*.

*next match being the small matter of a tournament opener. :silly:

The thread title is incorrect . However is actually correct in my book

Why is it that despite blatantly being 2021 they are still calling it euro 2020.

What is wrong with calling it euro 21 ffs. :arrghh:

Rumours that Southgate is going to go with a back 3 of Walker, Stones and Shaw on Sunday!
Absolutely ridiculous that he's still tinkering around with his line up at this late stage. He could have tried that against Romania if he was thinking along those lines, not taking a huge gamble in what will probably be our toughest group game. I know he was resting the players involved in the champions league and europa cup finals, but other nations seem to have managed to get them involved in the warm up games.

Rumours that Southgate is going to go with a back 3 of Walker, Stones and Shaw on Sunday!
Absolutely ridiculous that he's still tinkering around with his line up at this late stage. He could have tried that against Romania if he was thinking along those lines, not taking a huge gamble in what will probably be our toughest group game. I know he was resting the players involved in the champions league and europa cup finals, but other nations seem to have managed to get them involved in the warm up games.

If he does and we don't win, then he deserves all the bile that will be coming his way.

To be fair if thats's true you couldn't moan about him being a defensive manager. That's an insane back line. 2 wing backs at cb.

Maybe he's doing it to try and fit Jack, Foden, Mount and Sancho all in?

If so #We'llScoreMoreThanYou

Status
Not open for further replies.