The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 238 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Danes favouring a 3-4-3 set up I wonder if Southgate will go that way as well. It worked when he set up to counter the Germans.

The way things normally pan out for England, I'm still thinking we'll lose to the only goal we concede in the tournament, for the last 55 years it seems that something stops us.

Just read through the last 20 pages of this thread and fuck me you lot are an absolute embarrassment.

You sound like a bunch of teenage Jack Grealish fan girls rather than England fans. Pathetic.

This tournament and this England team are far bigger than Jack Grealish! Get behind your country no matter who is in the starting 11 you bunch of fannies!
I wonder who needs to be told that the tournament and England team are bigger than Grealish. History will judge our success on the next 2 games.

One thing is for sure ALL football fans are fickle, change their minds more than they do their socks.
Only as good as your last game
Lose to Denmark and The Sun will devote a 10 page tirade calling for his head and lambasting the players as bottle jobs.

Just read through the last 20 pages of this thread and fuck me you lot are an absolute embarrassment.

You sound like a bunch of teenage Jack Grealish fan girls rather than England fans. Pathetic.

This tournament and this England team are far bigger than Jack Grealish! Get behind your country no matter who is in the starting 11 you bunch of fannies!
My daughter is a teenage Jack Grealish fan and just rolled her eyes when she saw you’re comment. Translation....silly old man!

I have no issue with actual teenage Jack Grealish fans.

Muy issue is with middle aged and older, supposedly sensible men, acting like teenage Jack Grealish fans.

The crying and bawling on here just coz Jack isn't getting picked is pathetic.

This is supposed to be an England thread, and 80% of the comments are people crying their little broken hearts out over him.

I love Jack. But it's just cringeworthy.

Muy issue is with middle aged and older, supposedly sensible men, acting like teenage Jack Grealish fans.

This is supposed to be an England thread, and 80% of the comments are people crying their little broken hearts out over him.

Bit OTT imho.

I don't think there is anything wrong in wanting Southgate to pick his best team , and if he did surely Super Jack would be in it. It isn't just us Villa fans who think that either, I know a fair few fans from Small Heath, WBA and Wolves to name the local ones that think he should be playing , let alone all the other fans from other teams. Don't forget pretty much the whole of Wembley were singing his name the other day. It wouldn't surprise me if Shevchenko told him he couldn't believe he wasn't playing in their chat after the game on Saturday.

Far from pathetic in my view.

Agree to disagree.

Having an opinion. Fine.

Crying, throwing toys out the pram and saying you refuse to watch your national team play just coz your favourite player isn't playing is pathetic in my opinion.

More eye rolling from my daughter!

Agree to disagree.

Having an opinion. Fine.

Crying, throwing toys out the pram and saying you refuse to watch your national team play just coz your favourite player isn't playing is pathetic in my opinion.
Mount,Foden,Grealish, Rashford et al. All top talents and like other Villans l would argue that Jack should start for England. Why?,because Jack has that magic,that something different, that unexpected moment. Jack certainly splits opinion but time will tell if Southgates caution pays off. The Portuguese panache, French flair,German grinding and Belgian brilliance all gone and English efficiency may yet triumph. Arise Sir Gareth.

It seems like 90% of fans across the country have been criticising Southgates team selection throughout the tournament, not just Villa fans. I'd never go as far as to say I wouldn't watch or support England just because Jack isnt playing, that's just silly and I doubt these people really mean it.

I just find it frustrating when I want to come on here to talk about the Euros (and what a fantastic Euro's it's been by the way) and end up having to trawl through 20 pages of Jack Grealish whines.

Hey ho. It's off my chest if nothing else. Can't imagine it'll change anyone's behaviour so I look forward to reading the same shite again on Wednesday.

I just find it frustrating when I want to come on here to talk about the Euros (and what a fantastic Euro's it's been by the way) and end up having to trawl through 20 pages of Jack Grealish whines.

Hey ho. It's off my chest if nothing else. Can't imagine it'll change anyone's behaviour so I look forward to reading the same shite again on Wednesday.
We have both fallen into the trap,Deano.

Status
Not open for further replies.