The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 237 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have got huge odds on that? I watched a film about that story a few months ago. Even the Danish media gave them no chance and were calling for the coach to be sacked just before the tournament started. He even fell out with the Laudrup brothers beforehand

Really can't recall now, I was 23 and a student, so definitely wouldn't have had more than a few quid to put on, so probably won a couple of hundred I would think, I can remember fanning the money out to all those who had ripped me apart for the duration!

Happy days.

Not ever had such wisdom since unfortunately!

Have to say I thought Southgate was ridiculous taking Henderson and Maguire as well. So got to say well done for that as well. Seemed ridiculous didn't it?!

Pickford has certainly answered any of his critics. 5 without conceding, 7 international matches in total, counting the two friendlies. So hopefully we'll end up 7 and 9 !

Frankly deep down they all know how good he is, but just in denial as if it would make them less of a Baggies, Blues etc fans. If Jack ends up scoring the only goal in the final and England win, will they still be miserable? If so, they are a disgrace.

I say this to them mate! I'd love them to cheer like crazy if he bagged the winner! Bitter sweet.

But that's what you get with tinpot clubs - tinpot fans. Blues fans still think Bellingham plays for them....

After what we have seen the last couple of weeks I dont think anybody could criticise Southgate. I do think Rashford looks a shadow of the player he was a couple of years ago and I would have preferred Jack to have come on last night. Southgate sets them up and we win the next 2 and then he can take his seat in the House Of Lords set for life.

Just read through the last 20 pages of this thread and fuck me you lot are an absolute embarrassment.

You sound like a bunch of teenage Jack Grealish fan girls rather than England fans. Pathetic.

This tournament and this England team are far bigger than Jack Grealish! Get behind your country no matter who is in the starting 11 you bunch of fannies!

Just read through the last 20 pages of this thread and fuck me you lot are an absolute embarrassment.

You sound like a bunch of teenage Jack Grealish fan girls rather than England fans. Pathetic.

This tournament and this England team are far bigger than Jack Grealish! Get behind your country no matter who is in the starting 11 you bunch of fannies!

No. Couldn't give a toss about England :fish:

I have, as you will no doubt have noticed, been slightly discombobulated by a lot of the talk!

Sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.