The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020) | Page 115 | Vital Football

The Euros Summer 2021 Official Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong with any of the players in the England squad. All of them are top professionals. All of them would walk into any other squad in the Euros. England fans are always looking for a scape goat to hang the blame on.
That being the case then it only leaves Southgate to carry the can.

Mbappe is the closest I've seen to a prime Ronaldo (Brazilian) although Ronaldo was someway better, which tells you how good Ronaldo was.

Yes he's the closest I've seen to the real Ronaldo but still not there. If he can remain injury free and escape PSG then he might end up with a better career overall though.

Everyone who registers for a ticket has to prove they are vaccinated and also have to show their vaccination card on entry. Suppose we'll see if the infection rates go up next week
Thats interesting, because a German MP is demanding that the semi final and final are taken away from the UK and staged in Europe because of Covid, but no mention about vaccination numbers here in the UK.

man of the match for me, the scots manager, well known as you know around the midlands, a top man, who dosent get the credit, seanie

And sorry Sweaties . Well done you did very well , fair play.
But the pictures I am seeing this morning of the fans celebrating a draw so much is absolutely embarrassing.

And to add to this I was listening to 5 live earlier and according to one sweatie they interviewed, Scotland 'annihilated' us.....
Think they are getting carried away slightly. I looked forward to them having their normal tournament heartbreak next week.

I don't rate him at all but he's doing the exact same as all of the other England managers have done in my lifetime.
Not hard to see why when you look back at the appointments.
The main criteria seems to be someone who do the FAs bidding and speaks well in an aftermatch interview.
Looking back at them and virtually no success to speak of at the highest level amongst any of them.

Just in. Spent yesterday and most of today in Prince Philip Hospital Llanelli, having bladder and kidney stones zapped and removed. Battered and sore but it had to be done. 2 hour journey each way.

So, did England win? Had us down for a dead cert 5-0 thrashing of the Scots, with Grealish calling the tune.

Hope you bounce back quickly McP.

Status
Not open for further replies.