The Euro Quailifers.. | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Euro Quailifers..

That's a pile of legal nonsense, you know damn well that a club can withdraw players almost at will.

Fergie was a master at it, but just look at all of our top 4 contenders.

Dier and Ali should never, ever have been in the squad, and for Southgate to invite them and rely on them so heavily against a 3rd tier team just shows what a piss poor manager he is.

His squad management is so horribly bad he managed to burn Kane even before the WC knockouts with a combination of stupid friendlies and a lot of vanity (Kane should have never made it back to the pitch at the 2nd half vs Panama at 5-0). Then against Sweden he could barely run but completed 90+ minutes in a game that saw us 2-0 up at 60 minutes.

To trust that dimwit to preserve our players is suicide and the club must start acting at our own best interest.

I agree on his squad management. But what I've put is the reality; the club have to provide clear concise medical explainations for a withdrawal, with supporting evidence - if the England physio's disagree, the player still has to attend camp and be seen by their own people.....

Can't speak for how Fergie got away with it.

I think everyone is missing the point. The players themselves want to play for England. They don't want to play for a club that is coercing them to feign injury and stay at home.

I'm proud to support a club that promotes the international setup.

I agree on his squad management. But what I've put is the reality; the club have to provide clear concise medical explainations for a withdrawal, with supporting evidence - if the England physio's disagree, the player still has to attend camp and be seen by their own people.....

Can't speak for how Fergie got away with it.

Right now Utd have 10 players listed as injured, 9 with expected return date at the weekend. City have 8 and 5 whist Liverpool have 8 and 5 as well.

Perhaps OGS learnt from the master himself.

The irony is that those 3 clubs will have the 19 players back and we've lost Aurier and Dier.

Alli starting again....Why ? Is it really necessary ? Rose I can understand. Could ask does Kane need to play aswell. Montenegro FFS.

Right now Utd have 10 players listed as injured, 9 with expected return date at the weekend. City have 8 and 5 whist Liverpool have 8 and 5 as well.

Perhaps OGS learnt from the master himself.

The irony is that those 3 clubs will have the 19 players back and we've lost Aurier and Dier.

That's what a club with a winners mentality does. We of course bend over and take it hard and dry. Same old same old.

That's what a club with a winners mentality does. We of course bend over and take it hard and dry. Same old same old.

Which is why the FiFA / UEFA should create a universal rule that the country's doctor should be the one to decide whether they should miss the next game as well.

Which is why the FiFA / UEFA should create a universal rule that the country's doctor should be the one to decide whether they should miss the next game as well.

Prove a players muscle isn’t tight or the player isn’t 100 percent.

Players make stuff up.

Till the above happens it won’t change

Deli off , may as well take Kane off as well , they both look like they could play for a month with out looking like scoring, too much like watching Spurs with them out there.

Deli off , may as well take Kane off as well , they both look like they could play for a month with out looking like scoring, too much like watching Spurs with them out there.

Southgate will never take Harry off.

We were up 3-0 in 62 minutes and 4 up at 68 against the Czech, and Harry completed 90 minutes.

Edit:
There we go, another 90 minutes for Kane. We were up 3-1 at 61' and 4-1 at 72'. Kane's vanity and Gareth's stupidity may cause Kane serious injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
This ref is very poor . He has topped off a poor performance by booking Ross Barkley for taking a free kick . Even if he didn’t wait for the whistle , it simply isn’t a cautionable offence . The offended against team cannot be penalised by a the act of taking the resulting free kick . Even to the extent that should a back pass to the goal keeper ,from a free kick, go straight into your own goal, the result would be a corner .
Taking a quick free kick is not an offence , same as taking a quick throw on .

Much needed minutes for Kane lol

Money on Alli not being able to play Sunday now?

Alli starting again....Why ? Is it really necessary ? Rose I can understand. Could ask does Kane need to play aswell. Montenegro FFS.

Did he need to play ? Not in my view. Kane wanted a goal, he played pretty well in support though. It's a new role for him with all these flying kids around him. Danny Rose a good solid performance I thought. Hudson Odoi very impressive for his age. A little naive for their goal but more than made up for it.

Racist abuse to Rose and possibly Sterling which is a disgrace.

Did he need to play ? Not in my view. Kane wanted a goal, he played pretty well in support though. It's a new role for him with all these flying kids around him. Danny Rose a good solid performance I thought. Hudson Odoi very impressive for his age. A little naive for their goal but more than made up for it.

Racist abuse to Rose and possibly Sterling which is a disgrace.

Can't say I see what all the rage is about Odoi; I've yet to see him take on a player and go past him, sure was more effetive on the left, but everytime he cut in onto his right; against a better side/defender he'd have beenj utterly predictable.

Decent player, but just can't see at the moment if he warrants the hype.

What's the betting that IF uefa investigate the racist abuse it will end up another inconsequential fine when in reality it needs a lengthy home tie ban and or them getting kicked out from European competition for a good long while.

Big furore about the disgusting behaviour by some fans towards Black players both abroad and over here. It sickened me and such nations should be excluded from sport unless their public can behave in a civilised way.

John Barnes coming out with strong statements about the route cause being idealogy of white superiority. Possibly some truth in it but Black kids are stabbing each other to death in London streets for gang superiority amongst their own kind.Young men and boys are losing their lives daily, we are not talking monkey chants here, they are being murdered by their own kind. I would want to sort that out as a priority .

A 16 or 17 year old boy had his face slashed with a knife tonight in Tottenham WTF is going on ?

Did any of the injured England players not feature this weekend?