The Euro Quailifers.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Euro Quailifers..

Good to see the Scots meeting everyone's expectations again...

Two Scottish mates before the game: " we finally get a drawer where we can start well...! "

After the match:

"Oh FFS, another tournament we have to pick another nation to support"

Massive country Kazakhstan, 9 th biggest in the world. Over 18 million population. Obviously got roots in Russian football but have done little so far. A fledgling nation really in football terms.

When I heard Scotland were playing them, I thought....it won't be straight forward.

1st half mostly like watching Spurs, sideways and mostly backwards. Wing backs won't or can't cross. Jadon playing well. No midfield maestro dictating play.

A comfortable win is/was inevitable....just concerned about the injuries.

Gonna check out the Argentina game.

Ha, Ha, Gave up watching Argentina!.. down 2-0. Apart from Messi, the rest are on a different wavelength. But Foyth dishing it out a little!!

Sterling is going physically and mentally rape trippier.

If he sets us up right and shows the confidence he should, we can score 3, 4 or even 5...and yes they might easily get one back, but at least it would be better than alot of the mind numbingly boring England home games I seem to always be attending...

Wasn't too far away...

This is on the club, been saying it since the first internationals after the WC - protect our players and withdraw them with 'injuries'.

Also makes me want to move away from an English spine, as neither the players are smart enough to manage their long term careers nor the FA gives a crap.

100 percent.

Complete amateur hour again by a supposed big club.

He has hardly played this year so gets a start.

As I’ve said before I imagine the FA was waiting for us to withdraw players and wouldn’t have minded.

100 percent.

Complete amateur hour again by a supposed big club.

He has hardly played this year so gets a start.

As I’ve said before I imagine the FA was waiting for us to withdraw players and wouldn’t have minded.

Just so you know;

You have to attend or/and the FA's own medical staff will assess fitness - the only time they don't assess themselves is when the medical evidence provided by the players club is crystal clear that he can't play....

D. INTERNATIONAL AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVE MATCHES AND CALL-UPS INTERNATIONAL MATCHES

1 A Player selected for an international or other representative team, tour, squad or other call- up arranged by The Association shall attend at the time and place notified to the Player and comply with the arrangements of The Association in every respect, save where there is good and sufficient cause not to do so.

2 A Club shall do all things necessary to ensure that a Player referred to in Rule D1 above complies with the arrangements of The Association.

3 Illness or injury shall constitute good and sufficient cause for the purposes of Rule D1 above by where The Association is satisfied, following receipt of medical evidence, that such illness or injury is of sufficient seriousness. The Player shall, in any event, submit to assessment by a medical adviser appointed by The Association.

In other words just saying "he's only just returned from injury' or he's "too tired" or even "not fit/matchfit enough"...

Won't get you off the hook.

Dier was going in quite heavy in the tackle then got his foot trampled on, possibly in retaliation although the commentators thought it was accidental. His injury seemed unrelated ?

Just so you know;

You have to attend or/and the FA's own medical staff will assess fitness - the only time they don't assess themselves is when the medical evidence provided by the players club is crystal clear that he can't play....

D. INTERNATIONAL AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVE MATCHES AND CALL-UPS INTERNATIONAL MATCHES

1 A Player selected for an international or other representative team, tour, squad or other call- up arranged by The Association shall attend at the time and place notified to the Player and comply with the arrangements of The Association in every respect, save where there is good and sufficient cause not to do so.

2 A Club shall do all things necessary to ensure that a Player referred to in Rule D1 above complies with the arrangements of The Association.

3 Illness or injury shall constitute good and sufficient cause for the purposes of Rule D1 above by where The Association is satisfied, following receipt of medical evidence, that such illness or injury is of sufficient seriousness. The Player shall, in any event, submit to assessment by a medical adviser appointed by The Association.

In other words just saying "he's only just returned from injury' or he's "too tired" or even "not fit/matchfit enough"...

Won't get you off the hook.

That's a pile of legal nonsense, you know damn well that a club can withdraw players almost at will.

Fergie was a master at it, but just look at all of our top 4 contenders.

Dier and Ali should never, ever have been in the squad, and for Southgate to invite them and rely on them so heavily against a 3rd tier team just shows what a piss poor manager he is.

His squad management is so horribly bad he managed to burn Kane even before the WC knockouts with a combination of stupid friendlies and a lot of vanity (Kane should have never made it back to the pitch at the 2nd half vs Panama at 5-0). Then against Sweden he could barely run but completed 90+ minutes in a game that saw us 2-0 up at 60 minutes.

To trust that dimwit to preserve our players is suicide and the club must start acting at our own best interest.

Dier was going in quite heavy in the tackle then got his foot trampled on, possibly in retaliation although the commentators thought it was accidental. His injury seemed unrelated ?

When coming back from injury other parts of the body that have overcompensated are highly susceptible to injuries. That is why injured players pick up a lot of unrelated injuries when coming back from a major injury.

When coming back from injury other parts of the body that have overcompensated are highly susceptible to injuries. That is why injured players pick up a lot of unrelated injuries when coming back from a major injury.

True but he did go piling in. Hardly self preservation. Apparently it's muscle related so possibly jarrng or overstretching in a tackle. How he ain't got a bruised foot I don't know. Alli looked really good and came off early. I hope he doesn't play the next game. His touch and vision was top class, can't wait to see him fit and raring to go for us for our push.