The EU, taking the mickey right? | Page 3 | Vital Football

The EU, taking the mickey right?

Not sure on that Heath, I don't know what is coming through the post!!??

Wouldn't it be nice if the main parties stopped the clamouring for power and petty point scoring and actually united in OUR favour/defence.

:15:

I think many have misunderstoid this bill, it's not about the economy doing well, it's about a new way of calculating contributions being retrospectively applied. They are also taking into account the "under the table" economy. Quite how they do this is beyond me as the whole point is that part of the economy is undeclared and therefore unmeasurable. Also, what's the point, being unofficial the government has not recieved any income from it so no extra money there. Finally, in the unofficial economic section they are also including illegal drug trade and prostitution......seriously, how the hell are they expecting the government to raise funds from illegal activities like this when, if they are uncovered, they are closed down? It's all a big load of gigantic bouncing bollocks!

Exactly, they are including drug and sex work money in this too, the dark economy or something, but I'm pretty sure dealers and ho's don't pay tax on their illegal work! Lol Maybe they figure it trickles back into the country via shops, but still, sounds like bollocks, how can they even measure that?

The Fear - 25/10/2014 19:46

Wouldn't it be nice if the main parties stopped the clamouring for power and petty point scoring and actually united in OUR favour/defence. :3:

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :59: :59: :59:

I loved the way creepy Dave slipped into his quote how he works for us, yeah I bet that's exactly what he says in private to his Eton chums! Crawler.

He also fluffed his lines by saying 'if anyone thinks I are they've got another, if anyone thinks I am (going to pay) they've got another think coming.' And something about Cluedo.

I knew as soon as I saw the tw@ doing his 'I'm dead normal me' Youtube vids before he was PM, that he is a creepy bastard.

Apparently this bill, is based over 20 years, and is a back '''tax'' Note the inverted comma's