The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 59 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

He did not get a standing ovation off 39k fans though. Anyone coming off at that stage would of been applauded as 2-0 up. Luiz himself did very little than basic stuff, slowing down moves passing backwards and sideways 5 yards. Brilliant

He did not get a standing ovation off 39k fans though. Anyone coming off at that stage would of been applauded as 2-0 up. Luiz himself did very little than basic stuff, slowing down moves passing backwards and sideways 5 yards. Brilliant

Stop digging that hole.

Its no shame to admit you have been wrong .

Utter nonsense. Genuinely can't tell of you're taking the piss at this point.

My points raised about Luiz have absolutely nothing to do with Nakamba so stop confusing yourself

Oh . Ok . I imagined you saying that Marv should start ahead of Luiz then. You are right . Certainly confusing for me when you cycle through the various wind up topics you have.

I really hope Sil it’s just a personal thing that you just don’t like Luiz, because if you seriously cannot see what he’s doing on the pitch you have the footballing IQ about the same level as my missus.

For the records, again , I rate Luiz as a player but 100% not as DM , he isn't one and is wasted there. He's better higher up the pitch.

Yeah . We know you think that .

But he can still have a good game like today even if it’s not his best position :surrender:.
Your thinking is well i don’t think he is a DM therefore he will be shit every week when he is blatantly not . Plenty have seen the same as me today.