The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

Looking forward to seeing Doug’s penalty for the first time when we finally get back later, given I couldn’t bear to watch it last night..! In fact the whole of the pen shoot out will be a joy to watch again now I know the bloody result! Sheer torture watching it live!
Ps….Paris Beaulais airport…what a shithole!

Looking forward to seeing Doug’s penalty for the first time when we finally get back later, given I couldn’t bear to watch it last night..! In fact the whole of the pen shoot out will be a joy to watch again now I know the bloody result! Sheer torture watching it live!
Ps….Paris Beaulais airport…what a shithole!

I'm supposed to be a fully grown up man, but I literally watched all the Villa penalties though my fingers pressed to my face and I even attempted to put a voodoo curse on every Lille players taking penalty kicks wanting and wishing them to miss.

Maybe one day I might grow up;):grinning:

I'm supposed to be a fully grown up man, but I literally watched all the Villa penalties though my fingers pressed to my face and I even attempted to put a voodoo curse on every Lille players taking penalty kicks wanting and wishing them to miss.

It will never happen.

Supporting Villa does strange things to adult people.

I'm supposed to be a fully grown up man, but I literally watched all the Villa penalties though my fingers pressed to my face and I even attempted to put a voodoo curse on every Lille players wanting and wishing them to miss.

It was murder wasn’t it mate….but the explosion of joy at the end of it was worth it. Moments like that are what we live for as diehard supporters. Pure magic.