The Douglas Luiz Thread | Page 145 | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

Catch 22 wasn't it , he'd have probably got pelters if he'd had pulled out of the tackle , which if he had won would have had us on the attack. Plenty of fouls committed all game that the ref let go for a first offence and Dougs was his first one but these refs are so terrible anything can happen.

Catch 22 wasn't it , he'd have probably got pelters if he'd had pulled out of the tackle , which if he had won would have had us on the attack. Plenty of fouls committed all game that the ref let go for a first offence and Dougs was his first one but these refs are so terrible anything can happen.
Nah - manager or player should have sorted that situation. Probably do him good the rest tho - I agree tho the referee had his cards in his pocket - but when he can book Luiz and ban him - different story

30 secs from the end of added time as well the ref needs shagging with a huge baseball bat

A real blow losing Doug for the next two games as I said in the match thread. I guess the only positive you could take from this is that the bloke can finally have a breather and hopefully come back firing for the final four games.

He misses Arsenal away which realistically I see as a loss like Citeh.

Then the Cherries at home. Not ideal but SJM in the middle with Youri isn't the worse. Bolster with Rogers and that 'should' be enough if we are on it for the full game.

At least we know he will defo start v Lille though.

My attempt at a half full approach to WCD being out.

He was poor yesterday though. He has been very well used and it looked it yesterday.

He misses Arsenal away which realistically I see as a loss like Citeh.

Then the Cherries at home. Not ideal but SJM in the middle with Youri isn't the worse. Bolster with Rogers and that 'should' be enough if we are on it for the full game.

At least we know he will defo start v Lille though.

My attempt at a half full approach to WCD being out.

He was poor yesterday though. He has been very well used and it looked it yesterday.
Thats the only silver lining, a forced rest which should mean him and John are slightly fresher than the rest.

Oddly it might be the thing that gets us over the line.