The Diego Carlos Thread | Page 36 | Vital Football

The Diego Carlos Thread

Carlos was very good against Wolves, when he's focused he's an excellent player. He needs to be on it tonight for sure.
They all do. We need to take the game to them.

Salute Spin GIF - Salute Spin Fast Turn GIFs

When this lad plays well he looks like one of the best defenders in the league. He's probably had 3 of the best defensive displays of anyone this year.
Yep, couldnt agree more. An absolute footballing man mountain on his day. Half of the arsenal team still havent showered three hours after the game cos they are still trying to go past him in the tunnel.

I just wish he would stop lifting his shirt when the TV cameras are on him, sends my Mrs all funny, his 6 pack has nothing on my keg!

Sublime today.
Unfortunately he still has the ability to pull a stinker now and them - and when he's poor he's very poor.

Let's not forget though this is effectively his first season in the prem - and he's had to play with multiple CB partners.

He's clearly got the attributes to cope with the prem - hopefully he's come into form at the right time - at the other end we know Ollie and co will get us goals - in the final weeks of the season we need to be strong in defence as well.

Sublime today.
Unfortunately he still has the ability to pull a stinker now and them - and when he's poor he's very poor.

Let's not forget though this is effectively his first season in the prem - and he's had to play with multiple CB partners.

He's clearly got the attributes to cope with the prem - hopefully he's come into form at the right time - at the other end we know Ollie and co will get us goals - in the final weeks of the season we need to be strong in defence as well.
He had a fukin stormer today

I was wondering before the game whether he would be sold in the summer. Made a mockery of me yesterday that was a great performance, Kyle Walker-like at times didn't actually realise how fast he can be

it was his kind of game yesterday we defended deeper with plenty of last-ditch stuff, especially 1st half. He loves a scrap, he loves to take out a CF. I've not noticed that pace before tbh, he looked really quick

it was his kind of game yesterday we defended deeper with plenty of last-ditch stuff, especially 1st half. He loves a scrap, he loves to take out a CF. I've not noticed that pace before tbh, he looked really quick
It was mentioned earlier that his is pretty much in effect his first season for us , so perhaps he is now getting to grips with the PL.