The Danny Ings Thread | Page 34 | Vital Football

The Danny Ings Thread

Why what do you expect? 20m 30m? Unai doesn't rate him that's obvious, too slow for his style I expect. Plus we have no idea what fees we are getting,.

yep something along those lines (it's only Chris Wood type money afterall).

No prob him being sold for a decent price as he's been underwhelming but this is a bit tinpot. He has a least contributed a bit as opposed to some of our other recent signings Digne & Countinho (could prob chuck in Dendonkey as well and a few others)

still we wait to see who if anyone we replace him with, as surely it's not a kid that's been playing sub-championship standard, if we actually want to give Emery something decent to work with

yep something along those lines (it's only Chris Wood type money afterall).

No prob him being sold for a decent price as he's been underwhelming but this is a bit tinpot. He has a least contributed a bit as opposed to some of our other recent signings Digne & Countinho (could prob chuck in Dendonkey as well and a few others)

still we wait to see who if anyone we replace him with, as surely it's not a kid that's been playing sub-championship standard, if we actually want to give Emery something decent to work with
Ever thought Emery might be running the 1st team? I expect to see more go in the next few days to free up space, it's what Unai said he needs to shift a few out or that's what I think he said :ROFLMAO:

Does look a bit cheap at 15m... I'd have thought you could have got a few more million for him. In any case we've got him, Vasillev and Gilbert off the books so far so we are at least being proactive.

At least we won’t see him being shoehorned up front with Watkins - still think £15m a very skinny fee - still new manager not messing about chopping the dead wood - very refreshing

I'm actually amazed he was able to play so well, what with having to juggle football and touring with Idles.

Just seen that he only has 18 months left on his contract. With that being the case we would have been lucky to get more than £5m if we had left it until the summer to sell him.
Exactly, Mings is the same if we could get 15/20m for him now and sign Torres that would also be a great deal. Do West Ham need a CB?

Wonder what Cameron Archer is thinking? Should he have stayed? Not sure but I see all this as a general pruning and improving exercise. Sadly Ings never seemed to fit. Good luck at the Hammers, except against us!