The Danny Ings Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Danny Ings Thread

not too sure about this one tbh

it'll cause a fantasy football dilema for sure

bit odd if we're changing formation but good player when fit
(shame we're partially funding the dippers mind)

just need Platy to get the two bobs now -
c'mon do it for the lads

Good point. I think I have to take Watkins out of my team for now.

Ings and Ming's
EMI and er, EMI.

Anyone brave enough to know what the hell our formation will be?
Under new covid rules are we allowed 12 players?

Looks like this is all about building a decent squad. rather than one team with shit on the bench

Haven't read the thread and this may have already been said. This probably means Watkins shifted left so Watkins - Ings - Bailey looks a tasty forward line.

Odds on Wesley out on loan now. Kienan has no future here sadly.

There is life after you know who, We may not recognise the Villa team at this rate!

Haven't read the thread and this may have already been said. This probably means Watkins shifted left so Watkins - Ings - Bailey looks a tasty forward line.

There is life after you know who,

With Buendia in the mix and Dean alluding to Bailey also being a striker, that's a nice interchanging, fluid for 3/4.

didn't see this one coming, got home, switch on pc, goes to the official Villa site (my home page option) and stared in amazement, Ings signs and Bailey now confirmed too. Hopefully we'll be scoring a shed load of goals this season. If skysports are correct then it looks like we've lost JG but with a £100m to splurge, even accounting for the £25m on Ings we still have £75m to add more depth and quality - keeper and centre back me thinks.

didn't see this one coming, got home, switch on pc, goes to the official Villa site (my home page option) and stared in amazement, Ings signs and Bailey now confirmed too. Hopefully we'll be scoring a shed load of goals this season. If skysports are correct then it looks like we've lost JG but with a £100m to splurge, even accounting for the £25m on Ings we still have £75m to add more depth and quality - keeper and centre back me thinks.
Well we've missed out on Joe Hart thankfully

It looks like Dean Smith took the concerns about a backup striker seriously. I'm just worried that if Watkins, Ings, Bailey, Wesley and Davis all get injured, we'll have to rely on Bert to play up top on his own.

No problem. Bidace can do a job.

This team has got Goals in it. That was the big concern with Jack going. Not any more.

£25mil for a 29 year old in todays market is nothing. If he is the success we all hope he his we could easily offer him another 2 year deal and if not he would still have some sell on value.

25m is a bloody snip for him isn't it? He'll score close to 30 goals for us this season. This guy is the missing link. We've been crying out for a finisher like this for ages. Ings will do what Bent should've done.