The Cricket Thread | Page 112 | Vital Football

The Cricket Thread

Yeah, they play that game at Eton as well.

200w.gif

This series is going to be down to who wins the toss.
This series will not see all the games played as the England team will all go down with Covid after this match. How on earth can they allow crowds back into the ground to the extent that they have here - unless of course they have all been vaccinated, which I doubt.
There is no social distancing and very few masks, so what was the point of the England team being in a bubble prior to this series and in Sri Lanka. It makes a mockery of the sacrifices that are still ongoing in the UK and the "look them in the eyes" adverts on the TV ring a little hollow when you switch over to Channel 4 and watch cricket as if nothing has happened and losing over 100,000 people counts for nothing. I am personally disgusted by this and I cannot watch this match. If I were an England player, I would refuse to play, would get on the next plane home, serve my time in quarantine and the go back to being in my family bubble.

This series will not see all the games played as the England team will all go down with Covid after this match. How on earth can they allow crowds back into the ground to the extent that they have here - unless of course they have all been vaccinated, which I doubt.
There is no social distancing and very few masks, so what was the point of the England team being in a bubble prior to this series and in Sri Lanka. It makes a mockery of the sacrifices that are still ongoing in the UK and the "look them in the eyes" adverts on the TV ring a little hollow when you switch over to Channel 4 and watch cricket as if nothing has happened and losing over 100,000 people counts for nothing. I am personally disgusted by this and I cannot watch this match. If I were an England player, I would refuse to play, would get on the next plane home, serve my time in quarantine and the go back to being in my family bubble.

Only about 100 recorded deaths a day in India and there are a billion odd people there?