The City Dressing Room | Page 8 | Vital Football

The City Dressing Room

Yes, we all love Kun, I bought his shirt on my 2018 tour,but today is today and what he has done in the past is history. This kind of story is done to try and upset our Club unity. I think Kun will move on for one last big 2yr contract and we will buy, but not Arry.......................please

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Micah Richards on Mahrez.

Match of the Day Top 10: Why Micah Richards thinks Riyad Mahrez is only sixth best bargain https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56642292

I am with Micah (Zero surprise I hear you say) but not for the “messing around” but for the fact that still, after SO many months playing for Pep he STILL can be more selfish than most players and chooses to sacrifice a pass to a better placed team mate in favour of the slimmer possibility of scoring himself. Ego v Team. The balance has shifted since his arrival......but he could, IMO, shift the needle further still.

We have signed the 'new' Neymar whatever that means. He will remain in Brazil practicing his samba technique and picking up plaudits until December when he will stock up on hoodies and get inked up in preparation for going out on loan to a Dutch club even it's supporters haven't heard of. Remember you heard it here first.