The City Dressing Room | Vital Football

The City Dressing Room

Skoorb

Alert Team
This thread is for general updates and information on City players including contract talks, arrivals & departures, comments on performance.

It can complement any individual threads on specific members of the squad which remain open.

I wonder who will be City’s no2 keeper? I know that any non home grown player will have to play a percentage of games, does anyone know if sitting on the Berti counts?

EfyZLk2XsAMO12Q

Bravo was given a tough start to his career at City. Handicapped by arriving after the season had started with a language barrier and a group of players trying to adjust to Pep's new style of play I ever felt he was given a fair shake my the media wolves. Slavering for blood they pounced on any error and made him a scapegoat for any mistake.

He was a loyal club servant, never bit at the criticism no matter how unjust at times and served us well on several occasions including crucial penalty saves and a wonderful distribution to Aguero Vs Arsenal in the cup final :tophat:

Thank you for your service Claudio :clap:

Disappointing from both young men blowing their chances of another cap through a lack of self discipline.

Last edited:
Ake gone off with what looks like a hamstring injury playing for the Dutch against Italy. Cursed