The City and Liverpool disease makes its way down the league | Page 2 | Vital Football

The City and Liverpool disease makes its way down the league

The whole post was not classed as bullshit, just the bracketed bit Bluedub.
Getting the most successful coach and giving him bottomless amount of money is a plan, true, but does not equal hard work.
The Ian St John quote is true, but as I said paid for by the fans (by way of attendance and loyalty) and the club did not go into debt due to the transfer, in fact along with the purchase of Ron Yeats was a marvellous acquisition taking us from the 2nd division to Champions of England in 2 years

1. City didn't just 'get' the 'most successful coach', they built a strategy and put time and effort into making the club into one where it was felt they could attract him. This required planning and a sh*t loaf of hard work & patience - they wanted him before he joined Bayern but had to wait.

2. He has not been given a 'bottomless out of money' otherwise we would have forked out whatever they wanted at Arsenal and Napoli for Sanchez and Jorginho respectively. I don't hear much comment on City not playing that game and adhering to a decision not to keep paying over the odds.

For the record, you are still a hypocrite if you bemoan huge transfer fees as Klopp did and then decide to stump up sums like Liverpool have for Van Djik and Allyson so but claim you don't care' what anyone thinks.

In my opinion it's when Sky took over the running of the league that it all went pear shaped.
As Bluedub has mentioned there has always been haves and have nots, but that used to be governed by footfall through the gates, the bigger the gate the higher the wages and higher transfer fees paid, but that has all changed with Sky.
Maybe a sheikh with bottomless pockets will throw money at Nottingham County one day too (obviously they will need a plan and work their bollocks off too :hmmm::bs:)
Not just Bournemouth, but Burnley too.

Comments like this make you not a welcome poster, I have no wish to comment on your ill-informed remarks and would point you to the Vital Liverpool site where I am sure your comments will get a warm reception.