The Championship Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Bamford hasn't got his shooting boots with him, this games being played at such a high tempo.

Good results on the whole for us last night. Win tonight and in a good position ahead of Saturday's round of fixtures that sees some of the top 10 playing each other.

Leeds not exactly flying, West brom are a very consistent if not spectacular this season's very open.

Wba pegged back and a player off, refs possibly sent off the wrong player. Ferguson was the one who should have gone and he's sent off Diangana, he's just figured it out though?

Decent wide players, wba just went ahead after Robson kanu just controlled it with his arm, Charlton livid.

West Brom only picked up 2 points from promoted sides this week.

Leeds with 2 draws as well.

Preston, the dark horses, going well.

Another set of results that are good for us....can we grab the opportunity?...before the international break Hull were 10 points away...now just three...that's how things change in this division...

Win the game against reading we are 2 points off 1st, hopefully this break allows at least sow to get back and another week to work on what's not working.

I can't stand David Prutton as a presenter. His voice, his face, his hair. Everything. I just put the telly on mute and keeping my eye on the computer screen until kick-off. (n)

I'm sure he studies a dictionary to find 'big' words to use as well. (n)