The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20 | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Carabao Cup Thread 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie Guilbert with the floatie curler into the corner. Legitimately thought the stream went into slow motion when he hit it

I was hoping Tish would get a run out, I’m not holding my breath he’s worth our time but at least we could’ve had one final look with the game over.

Gary Rowett on the sky sports commentary is enjoying this ? he cant be a Villa fan, keeps going on about how well Crewe have played and how they don’t deserve it. Bluenose tit

I was hoping Tish would get a run out, I’m not holding my breath he’s worth our time but at least we could’ve had one final look with the game over.

Gary Rowett on the sky sports commentary is enjoying this ? he cant be a Villa fan, keeps going on about how well Crewe have played and how they don’t deserve it. Bluenose tit

Crewe had a stretch between our first and second goal where they looked ok, but that was more Villa being lazy than them looking good. The second half the only Crewe player to touch the ball has been their goalkeeper when he has to pick it out of the net

Another Nakamba special - he has what appears to be a fairly unique ability to win the ball no matter what angle or height his body is to the floor and in the same movement get the ball to one of his own players - look out for it, it's not by chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.