The Aston Villa v Forest Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa v Forest Thread

Welcome to Krakow VillaTom - too much of a hangover from Buddha's last night so watching the game on a stream - otherwise would have helped you out.

EndOfTimes - 24/9/2017 10:47

Welcome to Krakow VillaTom - too much of a hangover from Buddha's last night so watching the game on a stream - otherwise would have helped you out.

Tbf I didn’t think I’d be able to see a championship game outside the uk so easily. Can’t remember the name of where I was last night but had plenty of (cheap) vodka shots!

VillaTomB38 - 23/9/2017 18:51

Tbf I didn’t think I’d be able to see a championship game outside the uk so easily. Can’t remember the name of where I was last night but had plenty of (cheap) vodka shots!

There seemed to be a lot of stag do's out last night hammered, £1.70 for 5.5% lager - everyone gets leathered when they're not used to it.

EndOfTimes - 24/9/2017 11:02

VillaTomB38 - 23/9/2017 18:51

There seemed to be a lot of stag do's out last night hammered, £1.70 for 5.5% lager - everyone gets leathered when they're not used to it.

It’s a nice place here but it hasn’t stopped raining!!! Oh and I went to watch Cracovia on Thursday and at half time I met a Pole in a Villa jacket haha used to live in erdington he said

This unnecessary one touch passing across the back is going to cost us, this season. Time after time we do it and it always leads to losing poccession. We’re an average Championship team, not frickin Barcelona

Yeh - the weather has turned - 3 weeks ago we were getting 26 C. I'm shipping out next week looking for somewhere warmer - but you won't find anywhere with prettier ladies.

EndOfTimes - 24/9/2017 11:09

Yeh - the weather has turned - 3 weeks ago we were getting 26 C. I'm shipping out next week looking for somewhere warmer - but you won't find anywhere with prettier ladies.

Eastern Europe is full of lovely ladies, locals and travellers