The All New TV Thread | Page 247 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Help - a one off drama on channel 4 starring Stephen Graham and Jodie Comer. Tells the story of a care home and its struggles at the beginning of the Covid pandemic.

Very good.

Watched it, great cast, brilliantly done, but just too far fetched wasn't it? As if a Government in a developed country like this, would leave our beloved and old to die like that.

Or in other words, shows what a fucking disgrace it all was doesn't it!?

Episode 6, Season 11 of Walking Dead is brilliant!!!

Proper horror movie vibes.... but good horror movie, as I'm not usually a horror movie fan, but this was shot very well I thought.

Anyone watching the new series of Never Mind The Buzzcocks?

It's decent. Exactly the same format as before. I like Greg Davies as host.

Not sure about the female captain though. She's a bit annoying.

Anyone watching the new series of Never Mind The Buzzcocks?

It's decent. Exactly the same format as before. I like Greg Davies as host.

Not sure about the female captain though. She's a bit annoying.

I've decided not to bother this time around. Used to like it. But nah!

Wasn't sure it would work as Amstell was no where near as good as Lamarr back in the day, but Davies holds it together nicely. She takes a bit of getting used to but seems to be scatty and screamy as a person.

Inspiration4 - mission to space

Netflix.

I love a space documentary. This is about the recent SpaceX mission where 4 civilians are trained and go up for 3 days .

Proceeds of the mission are tied into a children's cancer hospital in the US and one of the civilians picked was treated there and survived bone cancer as a 10 year old.

Wasn't sure it would work as Amstell was no where near as good as Lamarr back in the day, but Davies holds it together nicely. She takes a bit of getting used to but seems to be scatty and screamy as a person.

Used to love the Lamarr days, with Sean Hughes too.

Just discovered a torrent that has all 28 seasons, 84gb. Wow, that's me sorted until at least Christmas.

Only Murders In The Building.

Steve Martin, Martin Short and Salena Gomez are all neighbours in a NYC apartment building and all massive true crime fans....
.. Then a murder happens in the building and they set about finding out who dunnit.

Liking it so far. Nice to watch something funny for a change. Most series these days are very heavy going.

Goliath has been fantastically weird this final (booo) season. Got about 20 mins left of the final episodes, I got tired last night and went to bed!

Help - a one off drama on channel 4 starring Stephen Graham and Jodie Comer. Tells the story of a care home and its struggles at the beginning of the Covid pandemic.

This was outstanding. Food for thought.
Very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Murders In The Building.

Steve Martin, Martin Short and Salena Gomez are all neighbours in a NYC apartment building and all massive true crime fans....
.. Then a murder happens in the building and they set about finding out who dunnit.

Liking it so far. Nice to watch something funny for a change. Most series these days are very heavy going.

This gets better and better. Love the Sting cameo. Very good.

Gutted that I'm all caught up with the first 7 episodes and now have to wait to finish it week by week.

Something to look forward to for sure. I must admit I have missed GOT.
Don’t know if there’s any Westworld fans on here, but I think the 4 th season of that is lined up for 2022 as well.