The All New TV Thread | Page 246 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Only Murders In The Building - just watched the first two episodes and I'm loving it. Unfortunately, they are releasing episodes weekly. There are only 4 out so far. Boooo

Finally up to date on Better Call Saul.

Definitely better as the seasons have gone on.

Another to add to the pending next season list which is now very lengthy.

Help - a one off drama on channel 4 starring Stephen Graham and Jodie Comer. Tells the story of a care home and its struggles at the beginning of the Covid pandemic.

Very good.

When Nirvana came to Britain.

BBC documentary about when Nirvana came to Britain.
Informative title to the show I thought.

I'm watching Breeders but yer man from The Office is annoying the crap out of me. He's such a terrible parent. It's hard to watch. I'm half way through season 1. Is it worth sticking with?

I'm watching Breeders but yer man from The Office is annoying the crap out of me. He's such a terrible parent. It's hard to watch. I'm half way through season 1. Is it worth sticking with?

not if one of the main characters annoys you so much I don't think!

I'd say yes as I can see why you haven't warmed to him but I'd be amazed if parents and even non-parents didn't see some traits in him as it goes on. Just naturally taken to a more extreme.

I'd say yes as I can see why you haven't warmed to him but I'd be amazed if parents and even non-parents didn't see some traits in him as it goes on. Just naturally taken to a more extreme.

It turns out we were 4/5 of the way through so we watched the last two episodes of season 1. There is some redemption.

Have you seen it?

Yes, have seen a lot in the last few years, lockdown, my brain ache lockdown etc, so watched things that perhaps I wouldn't stick with in a slightly more normal / busy a time.

I thought it was decent, it isn't the laugh a minute you would think is it? Quite gritty really.

But as said, if the Freeman is peeing you off, as one of the main characters, I don't think I'd watch it!

Clickbait - it's a limited series on Netflix. It's decent but it sags in the middle. There are 8 episodes but it would probably have been better if it only had 6. 7/10

My nephew in Denver is recommending Ted Lasso. It's won loads of Emmys and is supposed to be hilarious. I think it's on Apple.