The All New TV Thread | Page 227 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

True but I think it's good it has made the BBC. Ultimately BT Sport, Sky and a number of promoters/ boxers out there need to take a long hard look at themselves.
Been going on for a long time though mate Sonny Liston being the first high profile case I can remember every now and then we have blood shed remember Terry Marsh but mainly it's kept under wraps.But if you think some of the promoters am suddenly going to produce a conscious no chance they are part of it.As for the TV companies too much money to be made for them to be bothered fair play to Mcguigan though he's obviously got some balls.

Been going on for a long time though mate Sonny Liston being the first high profile case I can remember every now and then we have blood shed remember Terry Marsh but mainly it's kept under wraps.But if you think some of the promoters am suddenly going to produce a conscious no chance they are part of it.As for the TV companies too much money to be made for them to be bothered fair play to Mcguigan though he's obviously got some balls.
True and fish eyed Frank has always been as bent as a 9 bob note. Boxing really isn't a sport at this stage.

True and fish eyed Frank has always been as bent as a 9 bob note. Boxing really isn't a sport at this stage.
He's just one of em mate the whole industry is riddled with them unfortunately most boxers haven't got a lot between their ears so they fall into the milk and honey trap and a lot of the lesser known boxers end up becoming enforcers.

So did I, think it was good, but has dragged on a bit, however, I'll give it a shot

Feels like it's run the course but they eeking out the finish. Was very watchable but feels like they are making it too murky and confusing now, so some of the magic has gone.

Yes, ZeroZeroZero, shaping up very nicely I must say, think I am going to really enjoy this. 2 episodes in.

I’ve binge watched Zerozerozero. I reckon there’s another series in the pipeline.
It reminded me of Don Winslow’s Cartel series.

Finished both seasons of Happy. Absolutely crazy. Loved it but it did start to get a bit much towards the end, can see why it wasn't renewed.

Finished both seasons of Happy. Absolutely crazy. Loved it but it did start to get a bit much towards the end, can see why it wasn't renewed.

Yes, I'm about half way through the 2nd season and have taken a bit of a break from it! Mental innit! LOL

Yes, ZeroZeroZero, shaping up very nicely I must say, think I am going to really enjoy this. 2 episodes in.
Just finished it fucking mental plenty of cash to be made but it can be a very short career enjoyed it though.