The All New TV Thread | Page 204 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Ploughing through second season of Ozark. Good as the first .

Does anyone else who has watched it find it impossible to say 'Marty Byrd' without pronouncing it in a southern American accent ?.

I watched that Leeds documentary series, 'Take Us Home - Leeds United' narrated by Russell Crowe.

Like the Sunderland one, it's an interesting watch. Bielsa is a fascinating character even though he doesn't really take part in any of the interviews. It's no surprise they were 7 points clear from the play-offs before everything was stopped.

I watched that Leeds documentary series, 'Take Us Home - Leeds United' narrated by Russell Crowe.

Like the Sunderland one, it's an interesting watch. Bielsa is a fascinating character even though he doesn't really take part in any of the interviews. It's no surprise they were 7 points clear from the play-offs before everything was stopped.

They made the playoffs last season too. :p

I'm watching the tv series Scream on netflix. Quite good.

Thought The Blacklist had ended, but evidently not. I say evidently, based on the fact, it is back!

The Last Kingdom on netflix, season 4. Starts really slowly, during the 2nd episode I wondered if I could be bothered to continue. Glad I did, really gets going, very good.

Didn't think much of Code404, so won't stick with that. And didn't have the patience for Brassic2. The first was pretty decent, but this seemed like groundhog day. So meh, not for me.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I am watching dark, it is like a darker version of stranger things with none of the likeable characters or lighter storylines. Very gripping

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but I am watching dark, it is like a darker version of stranger things with none of the likeable characters or lighter storylines. Very gripping

Ah, just looked, sounded my sort of thing. But I can't do subtitles, I read books, I watch tv, never the twain shall meet! lol

Ah, just looked, sounded my sort of thing. But I can't do subtitles, I read books, I watch tv, never the twain shall meet! lol
I used to be the same But I got dragged along to that Korean film that won all the Oscars that was subtitled. For the first 10 minutes I hated it and then it just seemed to click and become natural. This has enabled me to watch this Dark with relative comfort. Worth a try as you are missing out on some good telly if you can get past the first 10/15 minutes👍

Did anyone ever watch the Booth at the End? It’s only made two series But it is some of the best thought out thought-provoking television programmes I have ever seen. Cannot seem to get a copy of it anywhere but if anybody can well worth it I would give it 10 out of 10

Frontier on Netflix. 3 series of 6 episodes.

Frontier. 2016TV-MA 3 SeasonsTV Shows. In 18th-century North America, ruthless trappers and entrepreneurs fight to wrest control of the fur trade from the mighty Hudson's Bay Company. Starring:Jason Momoa, Landon Liboiron, Alun Armstrong. Creators Peter Blackie, Rob Blackie.

Nothing earth shattering, just working through the final season, but certainly a decent enough watch. No season 4 due, Jason Momoa is too big a star now really, so not sure if the season concludes satisfactorily or not!

Godless. Mini series on Netflix. I have a fair bit on my list only to not pay them any attention. So working (working :lol:) through them at the moment.

Very decent Western this.

Normal People, really enjoyed it....... dont know why really but can only assume I was in a mong out mood.