The All New TV Thread | Page 206 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Just watched the last episode of Ozark. Brilliant isn't it.

Nat wants to watch White Lines next, but to me it looks a blatant rip off of Mad Dogs.

Is it?

On episode 4 of series 3 Ozark. Yes its cracking.

Not a blatant rip off but now you mention Mad dogs I can see similarities . Certainly the first series of Mad dogs is way better than White lines is so far in the 2 episodes I have watched.

Yes, got White Lines about to start myself and thought exactly the same, looks like a rip off of Mad Dogs

The Tony Slattery thing tonight is a bit of a tough watch, I'd assumed he'd got bored of the industry - hence his sudden departure from the screens all those years back - but this is quite an eye opener.

The Tony Slattery thing tonight is a bit of a tough watch, I'd assumed he'd got bored of the industry - hence his sudden departure from the screens all those years back - but this is quite an eye opener.
Not watching but read an interview with him a few months ago about all he's been through. Fair play to the boy, used to love Whose Line is it Anyway?

Not watching but read an interview with him a few months ago about all he's been through. Fair play to the boy, used to love Whose Line is it Anyway?

Stumbled over the programme earlier tonight and put it on record, first I've heard about his struggles. Yes, Whose was a personal favourite as a kid - to be honest I wish they'd repeat it from the beginning now as my kids have loved clips I've shown them online in the past, so it would be a guaranteed watch in this house!

Watched the second series of Dead to Me and really enjoyed it.

Loved the twists in the final episodes.

Watched the first 4 episodes of White Lines. It's ok. Definitely watchable. Definitely a rip off of Mad Dogs (which I liked) even a bit of an Easter Egg in the 2nd Episode where the guy calls his dogs 'Mad Dogs'.

It's a bit cheesey, but it's watchable.

Watched the first season of Umbrella Academy. Pretty decent if you like comic book kinda things.

Just started White Lines.

Good documentary on the Boomtown Rats on BBC the other day, so on catch up now. You forget how massive they were. Enjoyed a trip down memory lane.

All up to date with Ozark now. Further series upcoming presumably. :wahey:

Also watching ' The Last Dance ' .I can take or leave basketball but fascinating watch so far.

Last edited:
Good documentary on the Boomtown Rats on BBC the other day, so on catch up now. You forget how massive they were. Enjoyed a trip down memory lane.

I must check that out, I don't know much about them except Geldof and 2 songs, but was very surprised to learn a while back how many hits they had.

Bit like Slade - should take this to the music thread really (!) - who 'owned' the 70's hits wise and yet you never really think about them or realise.

And back to TV

6 in on White Lines. Pretty good I think.

I've been watching a few episodes of Car SOS.

Wish I still had my old Dolomite Sprint.

Fast car in its day, my old training manager lent me his when I was 17 to go and fix his Mothers mini bottom hose in Lickey end, it went up to Rose hill and up over the Lickey in top gear like a guided missile.