The 2022 Summer Transfer /Rumours Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The 2022 Summer Transfer /Rumours Thread

I agree. Looked overweight and sluggish v Reading.
Not been the same since coming back from.his hamstring injury - 9months ago now.

Dan Barlaser midfielder from.Rotherham being linked now.

Interesting to see that we have bid close to a million for the Wendy's kid too. Their message board referred to us as a little club.... MASSIVEST

Keogh to Ipshit was mentioned a couple of weeks ago and looks like could happen. That leaves us with Tharme and Hubby who are both injured and Thornilly who most incl me don't rate as cover. Yes Connelly can cover like he does everywhere. Looks light to me with any further inj to Connelly, CH or LB

Keogh to Ipshit was mentioned a couple of weeks ago and looks like could happen. That leaves us with Tharme and Hubby who are both injured and Thornilly who most incl me don't rate as cover. Yes Connelly can cover like he does everywhere. Looks light to me with any further inj to Connelly, CH or LB

I had my doubts over whether Keogh could do it for another year anyway.

If Thorniley sticks around I'm comfortable with him as a 4th choice. Particularly with Thompson next to him rather than Garbutt he should be a lot less exposed when he plays.

Can see Garbutt being shown the door.
Thompson nailed on LB with Husband as cover.
Dujon back on loan would be able to cover / start as either FB

Can see Garbutt being shown the door.
Thompson nailed on LB with Husband as cover.
Dujon back on loan would be able to cover / start as either FB
I think a loanee at RB is a luxury we can't afford if i'm honest. Given we've only got spot left that feels like a striker/LW is a necessity particularly if Bowler ends up leaving.

Either still push for the Irish lad later in the window when hopefully his side have wrapped the title up, and he's a younger player challengin Gabriel or we push the ball out for Sterling to be our first choice.

I like .Evatt and his style of play but his results have been a bit flakey at Horwich. He also seems to have inherited Holloword's ability to speak in public before his brain is in gear. I doubt he would have secured the Premiership loanees that Voldermort has conjured up.

We have been through a phase of contentment. The club rescued, players even when not the best bonding and togetherness. Players happy to come.

All change. We have no direction, camaraderie, and clubs and players keeping well away.

If the results change maybe this will change but players and fans need to put NC into the past.

I'd have loved us to get the Rotherham lad

We have been through a phase of contentment. The club rescued, players even when not the best bonding and togetherness. Players happy to come.

All change. We have no direction, camaraderie, and clubs and players keeping well away.

If the results change maybe this will change but players and fans need to put NC into the past.

I'd have loved us to get the Rotherham lad
:cool:I'd like a decent team,instead of a bunch of misfits Appledung has scraped together:hang:MichaelP