The 2018 World Cup | Page 3 | Vital Football

The 2018 World Cup

England one up against Nigeria in friendly, but Hoddle still having a go at Sterling, it was a good goal from a set piece corner and a cracking header by Cahill

Young getting there but has no left foot and easy to defend against, personally I would rather play Delph, as England get a second and an assist from Raheem, as Kane shoot from the edge of the box which goes through the hole in the Keepers stomach it was awful keeping and only those who have Nigeria in their group will be jumping for joy

HT 2-0 England but Nigeria have shot themselves in the foot several times where our teams would have given England a tough time and would have made them pay for glaring errors.

England players hoping for free kicks every time they go to ground but the Ref is having none of these shenanigans and is having a good game.

Highlight of the half was the two Nigerians knocking each other to the ground twice.

More goals to come

Why Raheem is playing central where Harry Claim should be England maybe in a bigger lead. Raheem has had a few opportunities to score but Kane in similar positions would have converted a few of those.

Nigeria score but although Hoddle appearing to blame Walker, I am sorry but I think Pickering was a one season wonder at Sunderland and should have cleared that. 2-1 England

Is it just me or does it not seem that every he goes away with Belgium he picks up an injury? I can't help thinking that there is just some change in their training preparation/regime that means whatever is fine at the CFA to mitigate his injuries gets ignored it is not compatible with whatever they expect with his national team. This happened under Martinez's predecessor as well. It is too much of a coincidence.

Is it just me or does it not seem that every he goes away with Belgium he picks up an injury? I can't help thinking that there is just some change in their training preparation/regime that means whatever is fine at the CFA to mitigate his injuries gets ignored it is not compatible with whatever they expect with his national team. This happened under Martinez's predecessor as well. It is too much of a coincidence.
No, it’s not just you. I’m not in the least surprised.

It does seem like it’s everytime he goes to play for his national team Skoorb.
Probably it isn’t but it’s certainly many times.

Sterling didn't help himself but he hasn't murdered anyone. It was a dive, he shouldn't do it, he was rightly booked, hopefully he doesn't do it again.

It was disappointing. He could have done without that after the week he has already.

Sadly it looks like the S*n's work is done with people falling for the dog whistle message and finding him in the cross hairs as the nominated fall guy should England fail.

They know he is delicate and should communicate with City on how they manage Vinnie and you are right Skoorb, the majority of his injuries are when he is with his Country.