The 20/21 predictor thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PLL | Page 4 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect us to win every game. We probably won't but I'll be damned if I can figure out which ones we won't.
I also expect us to win every game . You will never ever see me predicting us to lose . Everyone has the right to predict any outcome they see fit , but to predict us to lose 6-0 is tantamount to treason .
. If anyone else predicts a similar score like that they will also be punished with a points deduction .
bonus points have been given this season for predicting us to score a lot of goals .
the 4-0 default win of Nicks is much better .
Walt has spoken . :lol:

I also expect us to win every game . You will never ever see me predicting us to lose . Everyone has the right to predict any outcome they see fit , but to predict us to lose 6-0 is tantamount to treason .
. If anyone else predicts a similar score like that they will also be punished with a points deduction .
bonus points have been given this season for predicting us to score a lot of goals .
the 4-0 default win of Nicks is much better .
Walt has spoken . :lol:

Jose gave me a bum steer. He said he was playing the kids and he didnt. He said the Carabo cup was the least important. I thought it would be our kids against a strong chav team. So let's get this straight. Can we predict a loss against say Liverpool without being docked ? And does it have to be a narrow loss, not a battering ?;

Jose gave me a bum steer. He said he was playing the kids and he didnt. He said the Carabo cup was the least important. I thought it would be our kids against a strong chav team. So let's get this straight. Can we predict a loss against say Liverpool without being docked ? And does it have to be a narrow loss, not a battering ?;
You can give any score you like , any time you like against whoever you like ... If you want to predict we will lose 6-0 against anybody that’s up to you .
Just be prepared for the consequences .

If you predict we will beat manure 6-1 (or similar )and we do , then you get bonus points
Simples

4-1, Spurs win, Kane, Bale, Son and Reguilon
Must admit no idea of the rules...please don't kill me Walt....but are we allowed to change our goalscorers after the line ups are announced...I think I read that (or was it just Real Deal version 2 moaning about it?)

If so I'll switch Reguilon for Moura. If not I'll hang my head in shame

Must admit no idea of the rules...please don't kill me Walt....but are we allowed to change our goalscorers after the line ups are announced...I think I read that (or was it just Real Deal version 2 moaning about it?)

If so I'll switch Reguilon for Moura. If not I'll hang my head in shame
I'm sure Walt will bend the rules for the teacher's pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.