The 20/21 predictor thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PLL | Page 3 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Burnley FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - PLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
That could certainly happen 80 if players purely want to beat the system, rather than trying to apply skill to both team and player predictions. Walt can easily overcome this by only allowing a maximum of four scorers a game. Instances where more than four players in a team score in the same game are minimal. If a player does nominate four scorers obviously the team must score at least four, which significantly reduces the odds of getting the exact score.
I do agree though that predicting the exact score should carry the biggest points value.
Thanks for the input lads , I can see the errors of my thinking now . I’m keeping it unchanged now , you’re all a lot of ducking and diving merchants , finding ways to cheat the system , were you all born in Walthamstow ?
21-0 !!!!!!!! Nick would have been straight on that , winding his good old mate up here .
, so , score prediction and scorers , 1,point if Harry scores , ( not OwnGoalHarry !!! ) 2 points if anyone else scores , 1Point for the correct outcome , 2 points for the correct goal difference . Plus the goal difference as a bonus . Simples !

Thanks for the input lads , I can see the errors of my thinking now . I’m keeping it unchanged now , you’re all a lot of ducking and diving merchants , finding ways to cheat the system , were you all born in Walthamstow ?
21-0 !!!!!!!! Nick would have been straight on that , winding his good old mate up here .
, so , score prediction and scorers , 1,point if Harry scores , ( not OwnGoalHarry !!! ) 2 points if anyone else scores , 1Point for the correct outcome , 2 points for the correct goal difference . Plus the goal difference as a bonus . Simples !
So do OG’s not count then?

Walt sufferd overload , you can just imagine the smoke coming out of his ears. Trouble is, he will have to go up the allotment now to chill out, then tell us all about the autumnal decline in veggie land .
Funny you should say that , did I mention the problems I had with my cabbages , they were doing brilliant , I had them kept under netting , safe from the dreaded Cabbage White blighter , growing like good ‘uns they were , looking healthy , getting to a fair old size . I was even thinking about taking a photo and showing you Nick . I know you are really interested in my produce .
just as I was thinking of cutting one , and taking it home , full of pride , the two badgers that think they own the allotment decided to flatten the lot .
disaster ...... I know you’re devastated for me Nick !
I haven’t got over it mate , gutted I am . ,
Had to go to Tesco’s ! It’s not the same though is it , you would know , being in the trade , knowing all the tricks , and underhand practices.

Knowledge of how to dissuad the badgers would also be handy . I don’t want to hurt them , just want them to go somewhere else . Any ideas mate ? Can you help ?
I’m sure the fruit and veg merchants have a forum on that sort of thing !
Any how , you shouldn’t be worrying about me like you do , I’m very touched that you think about me so much . ! Worried about my welfare . I’m ok mate . Stop fretting :wahey::rofl:worse things happen at sea !!!

I had a personal picture message from Sean Dyche via a good friend to both of us last night, it was a get well message he thought I needed to hear ahead of tomorrow's game:

"it's just Spurs, they make better crumble than my mum".

I have passed it on to a Spurs Squad member.

I hope it provides him/others with some motivation. I will bide my time, but I will be sending a response, I pray, the right one.

One thing I think is unfair is that if I predict a win we always lose or draw so I predict losses to protect the voodoo influence of the footballing gods...so I think if if I predict 0-3 for example and it’s actually 3-0 then I should get the points as a special case...😷

One thing I think is unfair is that if I predict a win we always lose or draw so I predict losses to protect the voodoo influence of the footballing gods...so I think if if I predict 0-3 for example and it’s actually 3-0 then I should get the points as a special case...😷
I think you are definitely a special case H .

On the missing list ,

RD
Ex
Nick
Sukhothai
SpursEagle !
Stupops
Spesh
XVausch
Ravenskane
Barnsley
Rackney
Topspurs
OcDorMin
Kiwi
Swankey
Specsavers !!!!

Shall I just put that down for you every game Nick ?

It has become " the usual " for me. But it will change when we play anyone of note. Interestingly I know it's a dangerous points docking subject but I'm guessing nobody expects us to win every game so can expect some points docking across the season. How many games did we lose in total last season ?

It has become " the usual " for me. But it will change when we play anyone of note. Interestingly I know it's a dangerous points docking subject but I'm guessing nobody expects us to win every game so can expect some points docking across the season. How many games did we lose in total last season ?

I expect us to win every game. We probably won't but I'll be damned if I can figure out which ones we won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.