Thanks a million, everyone | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thanks a million, everyone

I think you brought a new, original angle to most of your posts. I hope you carry on in NZ, whether it be north or south island, and stay in touch as our correspondent in the Antipodes!

Have a great time in NZ, as you start a new chapter in your life,
no matter where you go in the world you'll drop on a Wiganner,
even though you are leaving us, you will always be a Latics fan.

Have you learned the Haka?

I think you brought a new, original angle to most of your posts. I hope you carry on in NZ, whether it be north or south island, and stay in touch as our correspondent in the Antipodes!
Hahaha 'From the Reporter who wasn't there'. Correspondent from the Antipodes. That has me inspired! Thanks a lot. We are going to the Wairarapa, bottom of the North Island, about 15 kms from Martinborough.

Sounds fantastic...good luck!
It's an adventure into the unknown. We've got a rural house, off grid, water from the roof, hot water solar or fire and I'm thinking of putting in a small hydro plant from the stream, but the problem is .... yup you've got it ....... ihaventgotaclue what to do!

Good luck and good health IHAC ,keep contributing on here please!!

All the best IHAC.....keep us informed of the NZ Latics supporters club u can organise over there even if u are 'off grid'

Ditto what everyone else has said. Enjoy your retirement. Keep in touch with what is going on if we ever emerge from this nightmare!

Folks, You have all demonstrated perfectly why my Wigan experience has been so memorable. You super kind comments are really, well, just that.
The truth and 'fess-up' time is that in your own way you kinda saved me. I have 'dark' patches, there have been 2 particularly low times and Wigan was my therapy and counselling. For 3 hours on match day I could be totally absorbed in what was around me, I would be with you lot having fun and saying daft things, I could forget all the other shite and then when I was at home I could get lost on these forums.
Thanks again.

Folks, You have all demonstrated perfectly why my Wigan experience has been so memorable. You super kind comments are really, well, just that.
The truth and 'fess-up' time is that in your own way you kinda saved me. I have 'dark' patches, there have been 2 particularly low times and Wigan was my therapy and counselling. For 3 hours on match day I could be totally absorbed in what was around me, I would be with you lot having fun and saying daft things, I could forget all the other shite and then when I was at home I could get lost on these forums.
Thanks again.

In the words of the great man himself:
To say that politics is not a part of sports is not being realistic. When I run, I am more than a runner. I am a diplomat, an ambassador for my country.

I too have had dark patches IHAC. I'm now totally grey. I've tried Just for Men but end up as the butt of WTF finger pointing and sniggering off " friends " and family. Like you though I have a full head of hair just not as dark as yours.

Question mate...why NZ ..are you from there and going home ?

Either way any area that has you in it automatically gets better.

I too have had dark patches IHAC. I'm now totally grey. I've tried Just for Men but end up as the butt of WTF finger pointing and sniggering off " friends " and family. Like you though I have a full head of hair just not as dark as yours.

Question mate...why NZ ..are you from there and going home ?

Either way any area that has you in it automatically gets better.
And this just emphasises my point again. Such nice comments, but I don't know who is making them .... do I need to know?

As we say in the stands, at top volume, out of tune, 'who are yu', ooo r yu'. How do you know I've got a full head of hair but only darker than yours.

Why NZ? We are brits, but we lived in NZ for 13 years, and came back to look after my wife's aprents after a catastrophy in their family involving their son. Now most of the jobs are done we're going back. Apart from the lack of Wigan, we quite like it out there. Even though the borders are closed at present, we can go back as we took out citizenship when we were there. Very kind comments, thankyou, but who are you and Lazysid?

And this just emphasises my point again. Such nice comments, but I don't know who is making them .... do I need to know?

As we say in the stands, at top volume, out of tune, 'who are yu', ooo r yu'. How do you know I've got a full head of hair but only darker than yours.

Why NZ? We are brits, but we lived in NZ for 13 years, and came back to look after my wife's aprents after a catastrophy in their family involving their son. Now most of the jobs are done we're going back. Apart from the lack of Wigan, we quite like it out there. Even though the borders are closed at present, we can go back as we took out citizenship when we were there. Very kind comments, thankyou, but who are you and Lazysid?

I came to find you before a game to give you some cash when you were collecting for the suicide thing...you gave me an envelope with some details of this cause. We shook hands and I departed stage left as the game was starting.

It was over in 2 minutes but you were doing a good thing and I like people who do good things.