Thank you | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thank you

As some of you may know following on from our day at Wembley I was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer and the day out lifted my spirits tremendously.

Well the latest news from the Oncologist is that we are looking at a prognostic of weeks now. It’s bloody typical having had to wait this long to see us back in the top division especially as I think with the signings we have made exciting times are ahead.

Thanks to members of this forum for making the last few years enjoyable despite some petty bickering.

COYR

I can never know how you feel mate, but I will know how your loved ones will be feeling having been through it myself losing my wife to the same thing. Obviously I’m just very sorry for your suffering and pain and the sad and devastating situation you’re in.

I hope whatever time you have is as comfortable as it can be,and you get to spend as much of it as you can with the people that mean the most to you.

Sorry mate.. 😞🥲🥲
words are never enough.

Very sorry to read this NLTree. Thoughts are with you and your family, I hope you get as much quality time together as you can in these next few weeks. We'll all make sure to give Forest an extra cheer from you on match days.

As some of you may know following on from our day at Wembley I was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer and the day out lifted my spirits tremendously.

Well the latest news from the Oncologist is that we are looking at a prognostic of weeks now. It’s bloody typical having had to wait this long to see us back in the top division especially as I think with the signings we have made exciting times are ahead.

Thanks to members of this forum for making the last few years enjoyable despite some petty bickering.

COYR
Sad news NLT. Puts everything into perspective.
Thinking of you and your loved ones.
Hope the team (and the forum) can do their bit to keep your spirits up!

COYR

I can only echo the thoughts and comments of those above, absolutely terrible news for you and your family. You are so brave to share that with us.

Thanks for getting involved in the forum, over the past 14+ years and I'm so glad you managed to see Forest get promoted.

Take every day as it comes, we all know that life is short - so, make the most of every minute, every smile/laugh & cuddle with your family now will be cherished.

I hope that Forest can give you more to smile about too.

COYR!

So so sorry to hear this NLT , my thoughts are with you and your family. Try to stay strong in the coming weeks and hope Forest can do their bit to encourage you. Was thinking of you recently but did not want to ask on the forum , it takes a very brave person to reveal unpleasant news.

So sorry to hear your news NLT, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Words are totally inadequate at this time, but I must say I admire how candidly you wrote the opening post in this thread. You clearly are a brave and thoughtful person.

Stay strong.

One moment stands out for me, the reception that Psycho received on his return to the WFCG against Blackpool and the noise was immense and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Obviously the 2 European Cup wins were amazing but that would have been too obvious. COYR

That memory will last a long time, for those those first 6 or 7 games it seemed written in the stars. We were total gash and still managed to win games.

So sorry to learn your news NLT. I can’t match the eloquence of my fellow posters but share their sentiments. My best wishes to you and your loved ones.

So sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay positive and feel the love around you

I can only echo what everyone has said, I'm so sorry to hear this and sending love to you and family

I am so sorry to hear this NLT. You've been one of the good guys on here and will be missed. I hope you can make every day count from now on. Good luck.

I hope you are comfortable and get to really enjoy your family, friends, and Forest in the coming weeks.

I wish you nothing but strength, and like all on here, we are so sorry to hear this awful news. Some of bickering is stupid, but one thing which still unites us all is this club, and I hope the club can deliver some more highs for you.

Rest easy and you will no doubt be in all our thoughts on here

Read this first thing and have been struggling to find the words, hope your able to make some happy memories for your loved ones in the next few weeks. Stay strong. Love to you and your family.

There's no good news or comfort, just hoping it is less bad. All lives end, and none of us know exactly how long we will be here. We just have to value the relationships, interactions and things that we do and have done. Try to live as rich a life as this horrible disease allows. Hope that Nottingham Forest provide more enjoyment to you than they do to most on here! All the best.