Thank you | Vital Football

Thank you

NLondonTree

Vital Squad Member
As some of you may know following on from our day at Wembley I was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer and the day out lifted my spirits tremendously.

Well the latest news from the Oncologist is that we are looking at a prognostic of weeks now. It’s bloody typical having had to wait this long to see us back in the top division especially as I think with the signings we have made exciting times are ahead.

Thanks to members of this forum for making the last few years enjoyable despite some petty bickering.

COYR

As some of you may know following on from our day at Wembley I was diagnosed with Bowel Cancer and the day out lifted my spirits tremendously.

Well the latest news from the Oncologist is that we are looking at a prognostic of weeks now. It’s bloody typical having had to wait this long to see us back in the top division especially as I think with the signings we have made exciting times are ahead.

Thanks to members of this forum for making the last few years enjoyable despite some petty bickering.

COYR
So sorry to hear that mate. Can't even imagine what it's like to type out those words. All the best to you and your family

COYR
Really sorry to hear that. It must be very difficult for you & your family

COYR

You are one of our own

Sending love and respect your way

COYR

Sorry to hear that. I wanted to ask how you are but not easy to do.

Im glad you are seeing us back where we belong.

Keep fighting and get as much out of your time as you can.

COYR

PS i promise to do my bit in the petty bickering

COYR

very sorry to hear this man! Can’t imagine how difficult that’s got to be. Hope you’re doing as well as you can be

COYR
Ah, mate, so sorry to read that.
Glad you've seen Forest on a high after sticking with them through the years of dross. Thanks for contributing to the forum and apologies for my bad puns and off topic rants. Your words make me think about how to spend every minute to the max, but that can't be done in reality, and seemingly pointless diversions not only fill downtime but also add a bit of flavour to life.
“The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time”

All the best for the weeks ahead.

Do you have a favourite city ground moment that others on here will have enjoyed?

COYR
What a great post. Thinking of you and your family.
I am so very sorry.

Sorry to hear your terrible news. Although I’m a relatively new member on this forum, I’ve been a follower from the sidelines for over ten years. My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong.

Ah, mate, so sorry to read that.
Glad you've seen Forest on a high after sticking with them through the years of dross. Thanks for contributing to the forum and apologies for my bad puns and off topic rants. Your words make me think about how to spend every minute to the max, but that can't be done in reality, and seemingly pointless diversions not only fill downtime but also add a bit of flavour to life.
“The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time”

All the best for the weeks ahead.

Do you have a favourite city ground moment that others on here will have enjoyed?

One moment stands out for me, the reception that Psycho received on his return to the WFCG against Blackpool and the noise was immense and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Obviously the 2 European Cup wins were amazing but that would have been too obvious. COYR

So sorry to hear this NLT.

Like the others have said already, my thoughts are with you and your family.

COYR
You hang in there dude. Had the fecking disease 3 times. It just spurs you on, we're rooting for yer

Nothing that I can say will make anything better

Just find strength as you walk through that dark valley that all your people before you have walked it too.

If you lived your life again...what would you have done different ?

One moment stands out for me, the reception that Psycho received on his return to the WFCG against Blackpool and the noise was immense and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Obviously the 2 European Cup wins were amazing but that would have been too obvious. COYR
Great moments.
I thought Paycho"s appointment was a bad idea but was obviously fully behind him when he was here. I wish I'd seen his return in the flesh. Got goosebumps from the crowd noise in the video clip alone.