thank you to the ticket office | Page 2 | Vital Football

thank you to the ticket office

Bless him!! I had a bit of a go at him in a text but he presumed I wasn't bothered about going when I said I was happy to watch on TV!! I didn't really mean it. It is one of the easiest aways for me so a shame to miss it. It had better be worth it!!

I see we are the most expensive club to watch in the Championship

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/norwich-city-most-expensive-team-to-watch-in-championship/

Wolves away is £27 but Watford home cost £33 (£34.50 with booking fee). If you don't have Priority Membership, tickets cost £35.

I just don't get this booking fee business.

Its all money making . Booking fees are fairly new .

I am a shareholder of the Club and as a benefit of that Membership of the club was free . Not any more ... Its £20 now . The club seem to be taking benefit of our loyalty to the limits !

I also got charged for an internet booking fee on my tickets??

You can see why us fans get so annoyed when we see the crap we did last season - and then the players don't understand because £40 is nothing to them.

I have never personally found the attitude in the ticket office very good for a few years now. Terrible experience you have had there DG.

yes but by choice really.
My brother is ok with selling his ticket for each game for re sell
price of around £ 15 to get half back and then he can at least watch 3 or 4 games when home.

DG. Please bear me in mind if you want to sell it on as I will most likely be over once a month and will only need a single ticket unless YBs in town.

sminky - 30/7/2014 22:27

DG. Please bear me in mind if you want to sell it on as I will most likely be over once a month and will only need a single ticket unless YBs in town.

You are welcome to it whenever you want and J does not need it
for the price of the refund to club which is about £ 15.

Maybe it should go on ebay!! Miss S's answer to everything though she won't bid for it as she hates football or footballers, though she made an attempt during World Cup.

Miss S noticed my NCFC calendar on wall during week. Nathan Redmond is Mr July and she asked me how long he had played for NCFC and not B'ham. He was brought up and went to school close by in same school year as her. Apparently whilst at Solihull 6th form everybody knew Nathan Redmond. Not sure in what context though! She wasn't that much of a fan that she knew his whereabouts over past year.