thank you to the ticket office | Vital Football

thank you to the ticket office

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
.... who said no to my brother when trying to sell back my nephews
ST as he has job up in the north and when he wrote a letter 5 weeks
ago explaining why he wanted to sell it got no reply.
However yesterday he got home from work to find a cheque for refund
of all 3 of our ST 's, made out to me.
He rang them and they did not know why and when he called them this morning they admitted the error but said they had sold our tickets to a family of 3 !!!

We await their action to get them back ! :idiot:

A set of buffoons . Maybe an investigative phone call wouldn't have gone amiss.

It seems to me there is a conspiracy going on here to remove DG from the ground . I have heard that DGs hatred of the latest away top has been the last straw with McNoBalls , who has often observed DG staggering down Carrow Road with 12 pints on board at 14.58 . Not good enough DG . :bye:

Love it!!

Sounds similar to the c**ck the ticket office made over my 50th birthday present when they resold our seats to a chap celebrating his 30th, who was sat in our seats 5 mins before KO. Mr S spent the majority of the first half trying to sort it out and I was placated with a free G&T at half time.

Long story but it turned out our credit card had never been processed for the hospitality package bought by Mr S. Some employee must have gone very quiet when he/she realised we had eaten free at Delia's expense and had a free tour of ground. The seat business took the shine off it though, but Grant Holt saved the day by scoring in the last minute.

There were some other c**k ups too but Delia made a great birthday cake! :doh:

yellow belly - 29/7/2014 21:16

Was that the home game against Reading ?

It was indeed YB!! I was In Upper Barclay and Holty steamed in to save the day. Those were the days!!

sminky - 29/7/2014 23:21

yellow belly - 29/7/2014 21:16

Was that the home game against Reading ?

It was indeed YB!! I was In Upper Barclay and Holty steamed in to save the day. Those were the days!!

I remember it well and was there in the Snakepit !

' Wilbraham cant get there , BUT HOLT CAN !!! And Norwich do it once again !! ' ( Chris Goreham RN )

How come? I was told sold out. Just gone on website to book but, according to ticket sales, other person I was trying to book tickets for has already bought two. There still are tickets available but I am not going on my own.

I am destined not to go to this match.

Yes apparently he has, but after website said sold out on Sunday when tried to get us all three tickets ( one for me and two for him), he didn't think to get me one when tickets went back on sale.

Georgie Bingham ON Talksport bloody annoying and likes little digs at norwich at least i don't have to see her.

I dislike her too. I think she is a binner.
In fact talk sport annoys me in general
I have stopped listening to it as much as I used to.

sminky - 30/7/2014 00:15

Yes apparently he has, but after website said sold out on Sunday when tried to get us all three tickets ( one for me and two for him), he didn't think to get me one when tickets went back on sale.

I think I know who to blame ! :idiot:

Apprentice is forgiven as it turns out his gf can't go due to work ( found out after ticket bought) and ticket is now mine. No need now to slap him round the head when I see him V Watford.