Thank you Steve Cooper | Page 2 | Vital Football

Thank you Steve Cooper

Don’t really know how much it was when my dad first took me but something in my head say 6 shillings & 6 pence (32.5 pence for those not old enough to know) a seat in the old east stand and the seat was basically a wooden plank

If you had pockets in your trousers it wasn't to hold money cause we didn't have any. Your pockets were made to keep your hands warm around your willy. True that.
Nearly 80 still putting my hands in my pockets as a willy warmer.

Don’t really know how much it was when my dad first took me but something in my head say 6 shillings & 6 pence (32.5 pence for those not old enough to know) a seat in the old east stand and the seat was basically a wooden plank

Lucky you with the seat. I spent years in the old Trent end. Funny how we got used to all seater stadiums. Hoping we see some safe standing again at wfcg

Lucky you with the seat. I spent years in the old Trent end. Funny how we got used to all seater stadiums. Hoping we see some safe standing again at wfcg
Yes I was lucky you’re right but as live some distance from from WFCG attendance was only a once in a while treat at that time
. I only ever went in the old Trent end once and it scared me to death & I’m a forest fan my mate who I was with was a Man U fan fortunately on the day he had nothing to cheer anyway

Yes I was lucky you’re right but as live some distance from from WFCG attendance was only a once in a while treat at that time
. I only ever went in the old Trent end once and it scared me to death & I’m a forest fan my mate who I was with was a Man U fan fortunately on the day he had nothing to cheer anyway
The old Trent End was the place to be for the singing and the banter. It was pretty squashed and often hard to see a lot of the game though!

The old Trent End was the place to be for the singing and the banter. It was pretty squashed and often hard to see a lot of the game though!

It wasn't any better if you are tall like me cos while I could see, I was constantly dealing with move out the way yuth and you're blocking the view yuth but it was the place to be for banter. Not sure if that bottom corner of the Bridgeford end has taken that on.

And a block of course.