Terrorist attack | Page 3 | Vital Football

Terrorist attack

I am pointing to the large number who actually are.

Two? That's a "large number"!?

There's no evidence to say that "A significant percentage of all attacks are perpetrated by men most of us would regard as mentally ill" - none at all. There were 15,000 people killed last year in terrorist attacks, and the majority of those were in Afghanistan and Iraq. Do those 2 countries have substantially more people that are mentally ill than other countries? Of course not.

The largest terrorist attacks last month were drone attacks, car bombs and motorcycle gunmen. It takes organisation, intelligence and a firm belief to do this. You cant take a couple of knifeman in the UK and extrapolate information that to terrorism as a whole.

I only made one prior comment on this thread (quoted above) and I have made no reference to Aryans at all. To be honest, you seem to be making cunter arguments against points I never made.
I think you've suddenly forgotten about when you spouted forth thanks to Google on a topic I have studied. You did make those points in another thread.
In light of the fact I only mentioned in my youth that the term "yellow" was considered a racist term and you've made a counter argument talking about the Nazis, I would like to invoke Godwin's Law and have you disqualified from this thread.
Again, I refer you to a previous thread.

In that thread, which has clearly exited your mind, I mentioned how the far-right latched on to a misconception of the Aryan race

Any political ideology that has Far" in the title is usually racist. The political spectrum is a horseshoe, maybe even a circle. It definitely isn't a straight line.

My copy cats statement was a bit off the cuff, but would be interesting to see the development in this one. A guy hasn't been there for 6 months and then decides to come back and stab the guy in the neck, the same day as a massive terrorist attack against muslims in Germany, quite a coincidence... will see what comes out in the wash with that one.

Please define "Far Right".

If your definition starts with "racist", how would you explain Labour's anti-semitism ? (not accusing all Labour supporters) .

And is Islamic terrorism 'left' or 'right' ?
Given the 'left's' knee-jerk reaction of calling people 'Islamophobic', presumably they consider Islam of the 'left' - so presumably Islamic fundamentalism is 'far left' ?

Why does the media rush to apply the term 'far right' - almost never defining terms or providing evidence ?
When Sky did a 7 minute piece on the AfD, nearly 5 minutes was the reporter's opinion.
- Some interviews with a couple of unpleasant people wearing dodgy T-shirts - not AfD.
Near the end, about 20 seconds of an actual AfD spokesman - about as controversial as 'potholes need filling'

Can we agree that Tobias R is a 'racist' murderer ?
Far-right extremists adopt policies of hatred and nationalism that is fomented by populist governments/movements.

Two? That's a "large number"!?

There's no evidence to say that "A significant percentage of all attacks are perpetrated by men most of us would regard as mentally ill" - none at all. There were 15,000 people killed last year in terrorist attacks, and the majority of those were in Afghanistan and Iraq. Do those 2 countries have substantially more people that are mentally ill than other countries? Of course not.

The largest terrorist attacks last month were drone attacks, car bombs and motorcycle gunmen. It takes organisation, intelligence and a firm belief to do this. You cant take a couple of knifeman in the UK and extrapolate information that to terrorism as a whole.

Please step down from your literal tree.

I referred to the last two, the most recent. There have been many more.

I made no reference to Afghanistan and Iraq and the terrorist attacks there. I would however consider it entirely likely that those two countries have a high toll of mental illness. Violence, bereavement, destruction and despair don't make for happiness and contentment.

Last edited:
Ah, the old right vs left argument again.

It really is not helpful to think of one side of the political spectrum being good and the other side being bad.

A simpler way of looking at it is this: Are you a decent human being?

If you're the kind of person that wishes harm on another simply because of their beliefs, their ethnicity, their sexual orientation or their gender, then no you're not a decent human being!

And no, I don't accept any attempts to circumvent this argument with logic such as "I think these people wish harm on me, so it's ok for me to wish harm on them!"

If you think that way, then no you're still not a decent human being. Have a look at yourself!

Anyone who believes in a man that married a six year old and had sex with her at nine , is surely mentally ill.

Anyone who believes in a man that married a six year old and had sex with her at nine , is surely mentally ill.

Not mentally ill but merely acting within cultural norms.

Around the time Muhammed was around, the average life expectancy was around 30 years old worldwide and marriage and relationships were not uncommon at the age that Aisha was estimated to he when having sexual interactions. Look through European history and you'll find plenty of examples of under 10s being married with nobles and monarchy using it to establish connections and support. And if you Google for a list of youngest ever mothers, it is clear that puberty was happening a lot sooner than typically now.

It was such the age of the times that if people were on average dying age 30 that people would marry and do the horizontal tango than in modern times. It is only in the last 100 years medical science has lead to a significant jump in life expectancy that women can put off having child until an age that the the average woman would have died in Muhammed's time.

what ever time in history , any chap getting sexually aroused by a 6 year old girl playing with her friends, is a paedo. Hence some muslim men , who are of course told to lead the same life as their prophet, find it acceptable to rape young underage kids . In a nutshell there lies the problem.

The age of consent was lowered to 7 in Delaware many hundreds of years later in the 1870s. The information you are quoting is not corroborated but the law now has no bearing on what occurred 2,000 years ago. The UK age of consent was raised from 13 to 16 in 1885 [enlightened Victorian times] to avoid prostitution. If I were you, I would look at the history of English kings over the centuries and their child brides. You are simply a vile religious hater on a par with those who commit heinous crimes.

Last edited:
I think you've suddenly forgotten about when you spouted forth thanks to Google on a topic I have studied. You did make those points in another thread.

Again, I refer you to a previous thread.

In that thread, which has clearly exited your mind, I mentioned how the far-right latched on to a misconception of the Aryan race

You've studied Google? Wow, is there any topic you are not an expert on?

So if I understand this correctly, you are trying to debunk what I wrote in this thread (ie, growing up calling someone a yellow was considered racist) has lead to you trying to disagree with this statement by bringing up comments from a different older thread concerning a different subject?

Chinese people and other people who originate from that part of the world aren't considered Aryan. Why is you brining up that the right wing have a misconception of what an Aryan is have any relevance? I'd dismiss your next post on the basis Mark Bryne didn't play in that match but I'm certain the comment would whoosh over your head.

You've studied Google? Wow, is there any topic you are not an expert on?
When I lived in Bangladesh I made a study of comparative religions in the Indian subcontinent. I did it in conjunction with the British Council. Google and personal computers didn't exist. As an adjunct, I studied how the Nazis inestigated the Aryan race and stylised it to suit its own ends and then the far-right in the USA, in particular, embarked on the term Aryan meaning one who is against quote 'blacks, yellows and semites'.

Last edited:
I bet the site's expert on worldwide ages of consent will respond.

He already has

The age of consent was lowered to 7 in Delaware many hundreds of years later in the 1870s. The information you are quoting is not corroborated but the law now has no bearing on what occurred 2,000 years ago. The UK age of consent was raised from 13 to 16 in 1885 [enlightened Victorian times] to avoid prostitution. If I were you, I would look at the history of English kings over the centuries and their child brides. You are simply a vile religious hater on a par with those who commit heinous crimes.

Is it possible to make a few uncontroversial comments on both sorts of terrorism? I'll give my three ha'porth.

A significant percentage of all attacks are perpetrated by men most of us would regard as mentally ill.

These individuals are over sensitive to hate speech and aggressive babble of all kinds.

Nearly all begin with a resentment, even a hatred of women.

Don't understand the last bit - very strange correlation.

This thread was about how quickly a terrorism thread goes up on this board dependent on the perpetrators.

This is now backed up by the way this thread has been hijacked by some to turn it into a ‘non muslim’ good - muslim bad thread. Just what has peodophilia got to do with terrorist acts ffs. Can we never keep to the point lol.

This thread was about how quickly a terrorism thread goes up on this board dependent on the perpetrators.

This is now backed up by the way this thread has been hijacked by some to turn it into a ‘non muslim’ good - muslim bad thread. Just what has peodophilia got to do with terrorist acts ffs. Can we never keep to the point lol.

OK - the last terrorism thread for the February 2nd stabbing was started by Shotshy - he is the only person that can answer why he started a thread for a stabbing in London, and didnt for a shooting in Germany 17 days later.

There were no threads started for stabbings in France and the Maldives, a vehicle ramming in Israel, an arson attack in Nigeria, a suicide bombing in Afghanistan, and a shooting in Cameroon that happened in the interim period;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2020

Threads on this forum are the same as press coverage. Attacks in the UK are most important, attacks in other white countries a bit less so, and attacks in Africa / Asia hardly important at all