Terrorist attack | Page 2 | Vital Football

Terrorist attack

I thought the same.
Thank God we don’t have similar far right extremists here, just the odd random nutter.
There is much wrong with our electoral system but it’s still preferable to most European systems.
Germany France Italy and Spain have real problems
What the fuck are you on about and no wonder VG is creaming his jeans. We've seen plenty of far right attacks here. Don't forget the mistakenly called Aryans hate blacks, yellows and semites - which includes arabs btw.

These attacks have nothing to do with nation or politics but, if so, you forgot to mention Norway and New Zealand.

killing/murder is out of control, whoever is involved. When I was young, if there was 1 murder in the country, it made the national headlines. Now it's such a daily common occurrence, it's just ignored or accepted. what sad times we live in.

When I was young, referring to people of certain ethnicity as "yellows" was considered racist. When did this become an acceptable term?
You see, when you started Googling Aryans you didn't follow the whole thing through. I made reference to the misconception made by the Nazis and adopted by right wing groups particularly in the US who considerd Aryans as the white super race which was of course completely wrong and it was them who pronounced hatred of blacks, yellows and semites - not my words.

Is it possible to make a few uncontroversial comments on both sorts of terrorism? I'll give my three ha'porth.

A significant percentage of all attacks are perpetrated by men most of us would regard as mentally ill.

These individuals are over sensitive to hate speech and aggressive babble of all kinds.

Nearly all begin with a resentment, even a hatred of women.

When I was young, referring to people of certain ethnicity as "yellows" was considered racist. When did this become an acceptable term?

You see, when you started Googling Aryans you didn't follow the whole thing through. I made reference to the misconception made by the Nazis and adopted by right wing groups particularly in the US who considerd Aryans as the white super race which was of course completely wrong and it was them who pronounced hatred of blacks, yellows and semites - not my words.

I only made one prior comment on this thread (quoted above) and I have made no reference to Aryans at all. To be honest, you seem to be making cunter arguments against points I never made.

In light of the fact I only mentioned in my youth that the term "yellow" was considered a racist term and you've made a counter argument talking about the Nazis, I would like to invoke Godwin's Law and have you disqualified from this thread.

I only made one prior comment on this thread (quoted above) and I have made no reference to Aryans at all. To be honest, you seem to be making cunter arguments against points I never made.

In light of the fact I only mentioned in my youth that the term "yellow" was considered a racist term and you've made a counter argument talking about the Nazis, I would like to invoke Godwin's Law and have you disqualified from this thread.

"cunter" Superb use of the c word. I momentarily thought cuntier more correct but cunter is shorter, nastier and funnier.

Is it possible to make a few uncontroversial comments on both sorts of terrorism? I'll give my three ha'porth.

A significant percentage of all attacks are perpetrated by men most of us would regard as mentally ill.

These individuals are over sensitive to hate speech and aggressive babble of all kinds.

Nearly all begin with a resentment, even a hatred of women.

What the majority of terrorists have in common is the feeling of detachment from society for a variety of reasons and upon looking for some sort of meaning to life comes across someone with bad ideology who claims to have all the answers. What they tend to have in common is that they tend to be loners with little going for them.

While there does seem to be common enough occurance of mental issues or abuse in terms of the white terrorists (seems to be a lack of information as to the mental health background of those who do acts in the name of Islam), it is only accurate to say mental illness makes them more vulnerable to buying into dangerous ideology. Terrorist recruitment agents look for and use techniques that cults like the Scientologists use to recruitment members and most people recruited are not mentally ill.

The whole "they must be mentally ill" seems to be a trope promoted by the media and social influencers who actually have no psychological education to make a judgement.

What the majority of terrorists have in common is the feeling of detachment from society for a variety of reasons and upon looking for some sort of meaning to life comes across someone with bad ideology who claims to have all the answers. What they tend to have in common is that they tend to be loners with little going for them.

While there does seem to be common enough occurance of mental issues or abuse in terms of the white terrorists (seems to be a lack of information as to the mental health background of those who do acts in the name of Islam), it is only accurate to say mental illness makes them more vulnerable to buying into dangerous ideology. Terrorist recruitment agents look for and use techniques that cults like the Scientologists use to recruitment members and most people recruited are not mentally ill.

The whole "they must be mentally ill" seems to be a trope promoted by the media and social influencers who actually have no psychological education to make a judgement.

We must disagree. The latest two were certainly mentally ill. Recruiters target the vulnerable and the lonely, many of whom are suffering from serious problems. I am not using the argument "they must be mentally ill", I am pointing to the large number who actually are.

"cunter" Superb use of the c word. I momentarily thought cuntier more correct but cunter is shorter, nastier and funnier.

Thank you. I would like to give thanks to my fingers for the typo which shows tourettes should not necessarily be seen as a bad thing when writing. I would also like to give thanks to my phone's autocorrelation that decided that just this once that "cunter point" was a valid phrase and didn't query it or change it without asking.

Was just thinking the same. Expected the usual suspects to be looking forward to posting their customary anti Muslim shite. They must be really upset that it is another far right nutter.

They'd be on it in a flash if it were a Muslim but their silence is deafening.
Please define "Far Right".

If your definition starts with "racist", how would you explain Labour's anti-semitism ? (not accusing all Labour supporters) .

And is Islamic terrorism 'left' or 'right' ?
Given the 'left's' knee-jerk reaction of calling people 'Islamophobic', presumably they consider Islam of the 'left' - so presumably Islamic fundamentalism is 'far left' ?

Why does the media rush to apply the term 'far right' - almost never defining terms or providing evidence ?
When Sky did a 7 minute piece on the AfD, nearly 5 minutes was the reporter's opinion.
- Some interviews with a couple of unpleasant people wearing dodgy T-shirts - not AfD.
Near the end, about 20 seconds of an actual AfD spokesman - about as controversial as 'potholes need filling'

Can we agree that Tobias R is a 'racist' murderer ?