Tean v Hudd | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tean v Hudd

You can see difference from the championship to prem.

Goss and butler gone all ultra positive.

Goss saying we have a great forward options in pukki, hugill, idah and sargent

I.thought Gibbs looked good. Sinani was all over them too.

Rashica looks to have lost some weight and I don't see much in him at all. If we can then move him on.

Just got home . We made hard work against 10 men and a better team would have punished our mistakes . Having said that we should have scored 5 , and Arrons and Sinani were great first half . It’s always nice for me when we beat Huddersfield !

I.thought Gibbs looked good. Sinani was all over them too.

Rashica looks to have lost some weight and I don't see much in him at all. If we can then move him on.
Apart from that blind pass that they scored have scored from when he played it across the box

I was disappointed with second half as we looked poor against 10 men apart from 2 very good chances straight after the red card.
They walked through our defence to score and then had another similar chance
just before the end. If that had gone in it would have been a disaster.

We still need to do better but a win helps Smith out for now.

My first attendance for ages. This morning I have discovered another problem so I don’t know how many more live matches I’ll get.
I wasn’t sure if I was in the right place; everything was so bright. The array of lights on the City stand dazzled me and made the players on the pitch look like under twelves.
Anyway, on to the match. For the first fifteen minutes, I thought I was in heaven. We were completely dominating And, Scored Two Goals. We hardly ever score two in a match and here we scored them in the first sixth of the match. What’s more, SARGENT SCORED. Yes, YB I was happy and I clapped. My disbelief was palpable much to the amusement of the surrounding fans.
The rest of the match awash what we have grown to expect. I’ll just say, a ten man rubbish team manages to score a goal and have us floundering until we are rescued by the final whistle.
Pathetic.

I sincerely hope things will be ok for you Rex . I also leapt up and cheered when he scored , but my point is that I feel standing ovations should be reserved for absolute heroes ( like Holty) , and not losers who helped relegate us and cost our club so dearly . Sargeant may or not come good and I hope he does , in which case a future standing ovation will have been earnt and not cheaply given as it was last night

I will still be astonished if he scores again and he did enough after the 15 minutes for me to be pretty certain he won't. I hope I'm wrong for our team's sake.
I have an appointment with the consultant on Friday and will find out more then.
I'll still be going to Millwall.

My first attendance for ages. This morning I have discovered another problem so I don’t know how many more live matches I’ll get.
I wasn’t sure if I was in the right place; everything was so bright. The array of lights on the City stand dazzled me and made the players on the pitch look like under twelves.
Anyway, on to the match. For the first fifteen minutes, I thought I was in heaven. We were completely dominating And, Scored Two Goals. We hardly ever score two in a match and here we scored them in the first sixth of the match. What’s more, SARGENT SCORED. Yes, YB I was happy and I clapped. My disbelief was palpable much to the amusement of the surrounding fans.
The rest of the match awash what we have grown to expect. I’ll just say, a ten man rubbish team manages to score a goal and have us floundering until we are rescued by the final whistle.
Pathetic.

Rex.
I hope your latest health problem can be sorted out at N and N and you can get back to a normal life as soon as possible.

Same here all the best Rex I hope all is okay.

Sargent said that Smith has high standards and has said that if you don't score then you'll not play, and if you don't get assists you'll not play.

Really? How many assists has Cantwell, Rashica, sargent got in last 15 games

How many goals has sargent and pukki got in last 15 games?

Reactions: Rex
Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone. It's a bit galling as they were about to sign me off. From my experience of similar injuries, I suspect it will be a long time healing although I should be more mobile than last time. Fingers crossed.
With my injury history, I am expecting a call from Carrow Road.