Tean v Hudd | Vital Football

Tean v Hudd

I'd go 3 at the back. Or even something crazy like Nunez at right back and Aarons left back.

Omobamidele - Hanley - Gibson

Nunez - Gibbs - Sara - Aarons

Archer - Cantwell - sinani

Pukki (tempted to play hugill seem to be better with him)

But depends on who is fit.

I'd go 3 at the back. Or even something crazy like Nunez at right back and Aarons left back.

Omobamidele - Hanley - Gibson

Nunez - Gibbs - Sara - Aarons

Archer - Cantwell - sinani

Pukki (tempted to play hugill seem to be better with him)

But depends on who is fit.
there has to be a way of leaving out mc crap

I just read and listened to interviews.

Hanley said we are going in the right direction and isn't getting worried at all

Smith seems happy because we are creating chances and dominating.

Bloody admit things need to change.

Smith ignored the comment about now needing a new left back and made a joke about an issue with injuries affecting that position.

As we have all said for about three seasons we need a new forward.

We still have a weak underbelly.

Go get a left back now

So...

Sorensen has a fractured foot - out for a few weeks - month.

Smith says we have Byram who will play left back when fit (Should be Millwall) but the club now knows it has to sign a new LB.

Pukki has injured his foot. He hurt it in the game but played on. He is having a scan today to see the damage - probably out for tomorrow.

Mumba can't be recalled until January.

Idah had swelling on his knee but it has gone down so was out training today - will not play tomorrow.

Springett and Tompkinson will play for the U23 tonight so that they get minutes. Springett only returned from an injury recently.

Smith said he sat with players yesterday and went through the mistakes but said he and the players were positive as they create lots and smith is confident that they will start to win games soon.

There is no hangover from last season as it is a different squad with lots of new faces.................REALLY?? the starting lineup has mostly been the same losers.

Asked if Sinani will play against his former side DS said 'he is in our thoughts like lots of players.'

DS said he spoke to a Cardiff player (his friend) and they said that for 30 minutes of the game (a game which lasts 90 minutes or more Dean!!!) and Norwich were really good that Cardiff couldn't get near Norwich..........but who won the game dean?

DS says 'We are a hard club to beat' then says 'I know that is strange as we have lost two of the first three' also not won a game since January.

The guy is coming across as a clown

Nunez has played at right back and attacking right wing-back so maybe move him there and Aarons to the left, but that means it will have to be McLean in midfield ..... no thanks.

So after three games, we have all these guys injured already.

Pukki
Hayden
Idah
Sorensen
McCallum
Giannoulis
Rowe
Springett
Byram

DS said that they hadn't even started looking at the market for a new left-back....how is this club still standing? Most, if not all clubs after Giannoulis was ruled out, would look at the market and see what is out there, and then when McCallum was ruled out for the rest of the year would defo go and make offers, but not Norwich they thought 'We have a central midfielder who is not great as a left back and we have Mr Glass (who is out at the moment) Byram a right back so we are okay.'

Smith said 'Yes, we will now have to start looking (for a new left-back) but for now we will look at other options within the club to play there'.

The squad is thin and trying to pick a good 11 is bloody hard.

I think DS will play McLean at left-back

i can understand the logic why they didnt look for a left back when giannoulis got injured because we had a left back and another player who could do a job if needed and you would think it was unlikely we would get another long term injury to the left back but as soon as mcallum was injured they should have started the search for a loan

on another note what is going on with all the foot injuries?

i can understand the logic why they didnt look for a left back when giannoulis got injured because we had a left back and another player who could do a job if needed and you would think it was unlikely we would get another long term injury to the left back but as soon as mcallum was injured they should have started the search for a loan

on another note what is going on with all the foot injuries?
Foot and knee injuries.

Foot and knee injuries.
i guess thats better than foot and mouth

starting line up is out

krul
aarons
hanley
omobamidele
mclean
gibbs
nunez
sinani
dowell
cantwell
saegent

subs
gunn
gibson
sara
hernandez
ramsey
rashica
hugill

sargent starting ahead of hugill makes me think that hugill is as good as done for us
it is good to see gibbs starting he looks very promising

So Norwich site has it as

Cantwell - Dowell - Sinani

I don't get the fascination with Dowell either