Team vs Wolves | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs Wolves

Such a proud point and performance . Nelson scored it's a MIRACLE!!!! Lets hope he continues to try going forward.

YELLOWS!!!!

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11261125/wolves-2-2-norwich

The defensive mistakes are a worry but still 2 goals in a game and a point against the top side.

on to Bolton and 3 points!

Drayton Green - 21/2/2018 21:41

sminkys record remains undefeated :clap:

I even impressed myself tonight with that last minute equaliser!!

It was unbelievable at the end and reminded me so much of the Lambert years. When we went 2 nil down I was fearing it might become a rout and we would lose by 4 or 5, but I think they showed true grit tonight. They may not be the best at times and can be incredibly frustrating with all this sideways tip tappy passing, but they did show tenacity and determination, missing from last season when they would just have given up.

Not sure when my next match will be so I cannot be relied upon for the next few aways.

Even the end of RN reminded me of the Lambert years.

Was a delay in the celebration as they weren't sure if it went in.

sminky - 22/2/2018 00:13

Drayton Green - 21/2/2018 21:41

sminkys record remains undefeated :clap:

I even impressed myself tonight with that last minute equaliser!!

It was unbelievable at the end and reminded me so much of the Lambert years. When we went 2 nil down I was fearing it might become a rout and we would lose by 4 or 5, but I think they showed true grit tonight. They may not be the best at times and can be incredibly frustrating with all this sideways tip tappy passing, but they did show tenacity and determination, missing from last season when they would just have given up.

Not sure when my next match will be so I cannot be relied upon for the next few aways.

Excellent support Sminky and you seem to have struck gold . I know from bitter experience as an exile that going to these always on a freezing night can be a very unpleasant experience if we lose , but that’s football and we take the risk

I just wanted to echo what Tuckster
Said on the front page
Togetherness has been DFs watchword since his arrival and we can now see this coming together
We’ve shipped out the dross and are signing hungry players again aka Lambert and we all know where that led us
They don’t have to be the best and with our financial situation they won’t be the best
But best Illustrated by Zimmerman last night they will lay it on the line for our club
Oh to find another Holty !
Onward and Upward !

We still need to sell Naismith, Martin and Jarvis who are all on high wages.
I cannot see many takers.
We then need to ditch this terrible slow sideways passing and get more pace, crossing
and new strikers into the box to score double the goals we are.
Last night we started with 3 loan players so need a new goalie, play maker and back up
right back.

Do that and keep all of our good players and I will be happy for next season having
now bought season ticket for about 50 th year running.

Well , ever since the miserable and clueless Rab lead to us to eventual disaster I often talked on here (and got criticised for it ) about getting rid of the losers and wasters like Rab , Shittaker , Howson , Bassong Ditherans and mega loser Jerome and bringing in a management team and players with a passion for our club ,hunger , desire and an absolute determination to succeed . At the time THAT was what I said would take us back up . It is indeed very warming to see that starting to happen , and once the mega earners losers of Jarvis , Naishit and Rusty Markin have gone along with (sorry to say it ) Once A Week Tettey , then we can indeed move forwards