Team vs Wolves | Vital Football

Team vs Wolves

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DF says he will have to rotate the side tomorrow as he has a few tired legs.

DF says that Wolves are the best side in the league and they counter-attack brilliantly. I guess that means we will sit back.

DF says that the loss to Wolves was the only time aside has been much better than us.

'The 2-0 home defeat is the only game a team was much better than us.'

DF on tomorrow:

'There is no pressure on us, if we lose, we learn, but I expect my team to give a totally committed display at Molineux.'

Grant Hanley says that the manager is always telling the defenders that they need to score more goals. I guess Oli isn't.

DF says there are no new injuries.

I think we might see:

Gunn

Pinto
Zimmermann
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Vrancic
Tettey
Watkins

Maddison

Srbeny

Subs:

McGovern - Reed - Murphy - Hernandez - Oli - Stiepermann - Leitner

I have a feeling that he might throw in Watkins and hope that we can soak up the pressure until late on when Hernandez - Murphy come on. He said that he will have to go into the game with a different attitude as Wolves completely different side. I think this might mean Srbeny will start.

On way to ground now. Will my umbeater run of 5 aways and 2 homes survive this evening? :worried:

Srbeny replaces Nelson Oliveira – without a goal in 11 matches – up front while Marley Watkins plays in support of him, in place of Josh Murphy, who is on the bench alongside Oliveira.

Mario Vrancic comes into midfield in place of Alex Tettey and Harrison Reed remains at right wing-back, with skipper Ivo Pinto not in the squad at all unexpectedly, so Timm Klose is handed the captain’s armband.

Pinto not involved is very strange unless he has another injury?

I had a feeling watkins would play.

Subs:

McGovern (GK), Husband, Oliveira, Murphy, Raggett, Hernandez, Tettey.

That central midfield looks a little weak with no defensive midfielder. Why have Tettey on the bench just play him.

formation looks like a 5-3-1-1

Gunn

Reed
Zimmermann
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Vrancic
Leitner
Watkins

Maddison

Srbeny