team Vs the Foxes | Vital Football

team Vs the Foxes

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Mumba out - dislocated his knee. The hope is he will return after internationals but we will see.

Placheta out - really struggling with Covid.

Tzolis looks to be out - calf injury.

Sargent looks to be out - issue with his glutes, but DF hopefully he'll be able to make it.

(The two players we all say should start are looking like they are out so income Pukki and Cantwell).

I really hope it is not the same 11 that shipped 9 goals scored 0 and had 3 shots on target.

If Sargent is fit then play him, same with Tzolis. I would drop Rupp too.

Krul

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Williams

Sorensen
Lees-Melou

Tzolis
Gilmour
Rashica

Sargent

if all fit then go with that, please. I am tempted to pick Gunn ahead of Krul, but stick with the Dutchman for now.

Subs:

Gunn - Giannoulis - Omobamidele - McLean - Cantwell - Pukki - Idah - Dowell - Rupp

DF asked about the William Carvalho transfer from Sky, DF said he will not be commenting on speculation.

DF 'I can't confirm that we will do anything now' before the deadline and will go with what we have, but adds that he has trust in Webber. "Quite confident the last days will be successful how we want them to be successful."

DF confirms that Hernandez could be moving before the window closes.

'We are open to doing something (with regards to Hernandez) if a proposal comes up in the last few days.'

More love this time to Pukki.

Calls him one of the best this club has ever had.

He says - 'we need him. He is our go to guy. we never doubt him.'

I am not sure about DF's over-reliance on Pukki

So from that, I think it will be the same 11 minus one. McLean will come in for either Rupp or Lees-Melou. Pukki will go back upfront. Sargent on the bench and Tzolis will miss out.

Big blow that is tzolis & sargeant out, need them fed into starting line up pronto. And rupp out of it asap! I was feeling confident for tomorrow now not so

Big blow that is tzolis & sargeant out, need them fed into starting line up pronto. And rupp out of it asap! I was feeling confident for tomorrow now not so
As was I but the old injuries have hit my confidence hard.

I think Sargent will be on the bench. DF said that Pukki is our man and without him, we are in trouble ---- that isn't what I want to hear.

Hoped to see the Sarge and Tzolis play tomorrow so that’s a bit disappointing . Can’t see us winning TBH but you never know

We need Williams, Sargant & Tzolis to start today...don't even consider starting Pukki, he simply doesn't cut the mustard at this level...Mclean had a superb game against Bournemouth, still not certain though

We need Williams, Sargant & Tzolis to start today...don't even consider starting Pukki, he simply doesn't cut the mustard at this level...Mclean had a superb game against Bournemouth, still not certain though
Agreed but I think DF will revert back to pukki, Rupp, Cantwell all starting

Tzolis out with injury....I hope that's not a sign of things to come.

Krul

Aarons
Hanley
Gibson
Williams

McLean
Gilmour
Lees-melou

Cantwell
Pukki
Rashica

Its the same formation again.

Once again we fuck up and they score.

Gibson has no pace and how did they ja e 2 men unmarked in our box?

I'm turning off to go shops. We look devoid of anything already.

1-1 HT. Clear penalty and Pukki takes it. Thought Leicester looked off it since the goal. Definitely there for the taking second half.