team Vs the Foxes | Page 2 | Vital Football

team Vs the Foxes

1-1 HT. Clear penalty and Pukki takes it. Thought Leicester looked off it since the goal. Definitely there for the taking second half.
Heard that many times the last time we went up and we never took the points.

Defo need another as I'm worried they'll snatch this

Inspirational from DF throwing on the league 1 standard Rupp. First touch crap and gives away a free kick, next touch kicks it to their player then out of position for goal.

I'm so annoyed with that second half. We should never have lost that game of football. So naive. Our equaliser cancelled for offside? But it was a corner? Can you even be offside for a corner? That's a new one to me. Yes Todd was arguably obstructing the keeper BUT he was not booked for obstruction, booked for offside? I either don't know the rules of football as well as I thought I did or its blatant cheating. Simple.

And why did nothing and no one shout for their blatant hand ball at the end? Their player literally uses their hand to hit the ball out for a corner. It was clear live time, even more clear on the replay. Not a single fan seemed to shout for it and obviously VAR didnt care. I feel robbed with this one.

Todd was decent I thought until he got wrongly booked, then he lost his head and was all over the place.

Just back from the game . We deserved at least a point from that game and played very well . We are still a CDM and a central defender short . Get them in and we will be ok

Oh forget to say that McCrap and Rupp are NOT Premier League players and I dont want to see them on the pitch

Just back home...No way did we deserve to lose today, our goal ruled out..Why?? I sit right behind the goal and could see nothing wrong that Cantwell was penalised for! Feeling cheated a blatant handball near the end that wasn't even looked at...Both Idah and Sargent should and almost did score.

Oh forget to say that McCrap and Rupp are NOT Premier League players and I dont want to see them on the pitch
Why is Rupp even considered. DF seems to do the same thing every game. I fear he hasn't learnt a thing.

YB you say only a defensive midfielder and central defender away from being okay but DF didn't seem to worried if we don't get any more players and whose to say the players we get will b3 good enough

Get tzolis, new defensive midfielder on against arsenal and see those three points role in. A loss there and I will become very very disheartened.

If we lose next game, which we will as it will be along came norwich, then were in a big hole already. Its the same issues as last prem outting, were averaging 3 goals against so far per game and only scored 1 pen. We needed something today. How did pukki play? We need an attacker to hold the ball up against Arsenal but it will be pukki again, and probably rupp somewhere in the mix, for the life of me i cannot see what df sees in rupp

Can you even be offside for a corner? That's a new one to me. Yes Todd was arguably obstructing the keeper BUT he was not booked for obstruction, booked for offside? I either don't know the rules of football as well as I thought I did or its blatant cheating. Simple.

He was in an offside position blocking Schmeichels view when McLean headed the ball so was an active player. I don't think he was booked for being offside or obstruction I think it was something he said to the linesman.

Am I the only one that thinks Albrighton was lucky to still be on the pitch when he scored? It seemed like he put in a few reckless challenges worthy of a yellow before the one he ultimately got and that could've been a red on its own.

Disappointed that Rupp came on instead of giving Sørensen a go and I haven't thought much of Rashida so far.

He was in an offside position blocking Schmeichels view when McLean headed the ball so was an active player. I don't think he was booked for being offside or obstruction I think it was something he said to the linesman.

Am I the only one that thinks Albrighton was lucky to still be on the pitch when he scored? It seemed like he put in a few reckless challenges worthy of a yellow before the one he ultimately got and that could've been a red on its own.

Disappointed that Rupp came on instead of giving Sørensen a go and I haven't thought much of Rashida so far.
Agreed. Why does he keep going to Rupp and not Sorensen? We need that defensive midfielder and he is one and did well last season for us whilst Rupp hardly made an impression.

Rashica looks like another Placheta. I know it's all about time.

We ha e to gets points against arsenal as you say.

After watching replays.....It seems Cantwell was offside when McClean headed the ball, nothing to do with obstructing St Michael....bad luck for us.