Team vs Stoke | Vital Football

Team vs Stoke

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Hernandez is fit and ready for tomorrow. DF did say that 90mins might be too much but 3- mins would be fine for him.

Marshall will play for the u23s so will not feature tomorrow.

That was it really.

I think I would go:

1538742763958.png

Pukki looks like he might need a rest and Rhodes needs a game so swap them round. I was thinking maybe Vrancic for Stiepermann but decided against it.

Hmmmm that leaves us with 6 home grown player so would need another???? how have we been getting away with 6? I thought it was 7 players needed?

Makes you realise how difficult it is to have 7 home grown players involved when we have a few foreign players who now have to miss out.

I cannot see DF changing them out though, maybe Rhodes will get a longer run out, I think that it will also depend on how the game is going!

A possibility if the need arises and we need to go for a desperate goal if we are behind and the game is in its closing stages!

That aint gonna happen though, we are on a roll, tails will be up and were gonna stuff em tomorra!

Fingers crossed for today ! I’m up in the Mid Welsh mountains (Aberystwyth) to watch the WRC Myherin stage. Bit of a different Saturday out ! I’ll have one ear listening to the game however. Come on City :clap:DB0D8812-E361-45FB-8E09-B103E65DCBBB.jpeg

Have a good day Nathan . Looks crap weather here in Norwich . Hope the boys win to lift the gloom ! COYYY !!!

Lovely sunny day yesterday but raining in the fine city this morning.
Was not raining at 7 am when we set off for shopping but gradually
got worse since then.
Looks like a nice winter warmer today in pre match pub.

It is pissing down here in London and it a bit cold - I am in slippers and have the heating on o_O

Anyone going to the game today?

Trying to get something in Portugal but no joy so far. I will probably be depending on Vital updates.

No rain 27.

Same 11.

Krull

Aaron
Zimmermann
Klose
Lewis

Tettey
Leitner

Buendia
Stiepermann
Cantwell