Team Vs reading | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team Vs reading

Hes so shit every game, why is he even at the club? Does nothing ever, stupid pen give away snd shit flicks n crosses. Another shit show from the team. Onel is another one too

Hes so shit every game, why is he even at the club? Does nothing ever, stupid pen give away snd shit flicks n crosses. Another shit show from the team. Onel is another one too
Those were DF Type subs. A bit unusual and not needed

If you wanted to make a sub it should have been Sara for Gibbs/Hayden . Sara did little

i saw plenty of positives and i am not too down heartened by the score

we looked loads better and had more attacking intent and could have won that

dowell was obviously really poor when he came on and single-handedly cost us the game

its only been 3 days so it wont change over night but i am much happier watching what we saw today

I still thought we were poor in the attacking third, marginally better overall, dowell needs to go, useless sub, has no pace, doesnt score, cost us 3pts today. Onel never has an end product like max too, mid has zero creativity hence why we score v little. Were mid table side

i saw plenty of positives and i am not too down heartened by the score

we looked loads better and had more attacking intent and could have won that

dowell was obviously really poor when he came on and single-handedly cost us the game

its only been 3 days so it wont change over night but i am much happier watching what we saw today
Agreed CC but players like Hernandez, Dowell, ( I thought McLean was better than usual), Sara and Gibson should not get a look in.

Agreed CC but players like Hernandez, Dowell, ( I thought McLean was better than usual), Sara and Gibson should not get a look in.

i completely agree with dowell

i wouldnt give up on sara just yet i thought he showed flashes of ability and moving from south america to the uk could take him time to settle, we could have another iwan situation where there is a teething issue for a season then boom they are off to the races

hernandez needs to be on the right if he is going to remain in the squad i like his energy and ability to beat a man it would be nice to have him on teh side where he doesnt need to cut back onto his dominant foot

Stats say it was an even game . The truth is we are no better than the likes of Reading and are sadly just an ordinary Chumpionship side
We were better but only slightly against a poor reading side. A mentioned already the dowell sub was wrong, Sara is still learning how to play football and shouldn't be a starter. I agree that it was one of McLean better games (he had one or two every season). The squad isn't great and the new man will need to add to it in January but I doubt he'll be able to so it is going to be very tough.

i completely agree with dowell

i wouldnt give up on sara just yet i thought he showed flashes of ability and moving from south america to the uk could take him time to settle, we could have another iwan situation where there is a teething issue for a season then boom they are off to the races

hernandez needs to be on the right if he is going to remain in the squad i like his energy and ability to beat a man it would be nice to have him on teh side where he doesnt need to cut back onto his dominant foot
Totally agree with onel. He s right footed and is always more confident and comfortable on the right. We do need more wingers though.