Team Vs reading | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team Vs reading

Well I've seen nothing different in this AR Norwich side.

Slow build up, going backwards when passing, McLean screwing up, no attacking threat

Fans getting annoyed with the backwards passing so Hanley then boots it long and pukki causes trouble but ref blows for HT.

Now this would be the tim DS would have his great team talk and players would come out looking defeated so come on AR let's see what you can do

I think we've looked a lot more energetic overall. The mid point in the first half we reverted to a plodding pace but got more lively again. Not bad after only been 3 days(?)

Well I've seen nothing different in this AR Norwich side.

Slow build up, going backwards when passing, McLean screwing up, no attacking threat
Sorry Bears, can't agree. I do agree, the players are finding it difficult to adjust but , I think they are trying a more attacking style.

Currently we back to 4th clear - Burnley and Sheff Utd deserve to go up as their GD is 20 odd goals better than the rest if us and they have a chance to do something up there - as for the rest of us whoever goes up will be odds on to immediately return as none of us can score!!

No idea of formation now.

I thought Nunez was doing well.

Sara I'm still not convinced by

Better 2nd half. We look way more up for it.

Reading don't look much though.

The ref has been pants

They shouldn't be anywhere near in this game they have looked dreadful .

Don't let heads drop guys