Team vs QPR | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs QPR

Either H or Oz is a "secret weapon"
or
If we brought him on and he didnt score in minutes some people would be saying he is useless! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited:
I feel so disconnected from Norwich at the moment, proper fed up with it all.

Currently Roeder is my most disliked manager we've had, with Smith just behind but Wagner is starting to catch up and might take top spot. He just doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

That about does it for me with DW - you cant win games with no bloody forwards - idah to Celtic, Sargeant taken off, Rowe injured and only part a game and SvH sits on the bench - one would think SvH is ankering to go and show what he can do - now his enthusiasm will just wane whilst he cogitates on the bench and when he does get on it'll be all over for us with nothing left to gain as we'll be too far adrift in points and then whats the use - great loan proved nothing - DW had already stuffed Idahs enthusiasm with giving him half baked games - SvH going the same already and we've only had 2 games - we could and should have won that - another two points lost through pathetic subs - Time he left
I bet he if had Hwang on the bench he would have thrown him on.

Rowe has a hamstring by sounds of it and we are short of wingers. ....that's down to BK though as DW did say he doesn't want placheta to leave until we have a replacement and there was no replacement but placheta went....bk said the squad was too big and DW said it was getting too small

DW thought the energy, intensive and performance was top from his players

It was your stupid subs that lost it for us

BK says we're top heavy cus hes an accountant and only looks at figures with one per position plus 10% contingency and DW says we're light because injuries impact a squad as it has for all our recent seasons and we're short of forwards, middle and backs - another accountants view of what self sufficient generates cus everything has to be low and the cheapest. Is it to much to dream of great players throughout the team - can but theyd be poached cum seasons end and we'd be back to our lowly normality.

Either H or Oz is a "secret weapon"
or
If we brought him on and he didnt score in minutes people would be saying he is useless! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Its a matter of knowing if he made a difference on coming on - we could take the view that most loans have not been brilliant and is this just yet another - we won't know whilst he sits on the bench - a la Rowe who really took his belated chance and now we only have the benefit of him for a short season until he moves onto greener pastures. With SvH wont know whilst he sits on the bench and subbed on at 90 mins is next to useless

Just read the match report on the BBC - QPR manager sent on his new forward signed two weeks ago, same as SVH. He scored the equaliser - he didnt need time to adjust, makes DW look stupid in my opinion for not playing SvH and risking injured Rowe who is now hurt more. Before Xmas DW said he wouldnt play some of our injured returnees so as not to aggravate their full recovery. Enough said.

Wagner showed yet again what a clueless inept twat he is!
He alone cost us the 3 points with his stupid substitutions and the timings of them......As for playing Sorrenson at RB said it all.

Great day out though.

Morning All.
Did not post a report yesterday as was not home until just after midnight
although I did speak to YB when walking home in rain.

Our train was at 7.30 and due to usual track work had to go via Cambridge North on 2 trains so took 2 hours 45 mins.
Close to my birthday so got 25 % off breakfast and beer in Fullers pub near Liverpool Street. We then went to Nags Head and Star Tavern in Knightsbridge
before getting Uber to ground and final pint of gassy crap at the flat pack.

First Half was good for 5 minutes and then was back to the usual frustrating
poor passing and looking so weak up front.
Great away support filling both tiers and started second half so well and coming back to go 2 1 up and we were all set for going for a third. BUT NO, Wagner tries to defend the lead and once again fails badly.
At 2 2 , Flat packers then look like they want to win it and we are settling for a draw. His terrible substitutions including the every game and not necessary swapping of left backs results in not having a sub left for the possible late injury.
We are then holding on for a draw. A small boo at end but generally fans standing around waiting to get out due to the terrible flat pack, only allowed to leave via one exit system. The players stood in centre circle for a while and then a few walked over to fans for a half hearted clap.
Players and fans knew it was 2 points lost and it is mostly down to useless Wagner and his terrible substitutions.

We went to Blackfriars for a couple and then Hamilton Hall before getting 8 pm train which was delayed by so much time we missed connection at Cambridge North and with no staff and explanations could not risk waiting for another hour so 8 of us got a taxi back to Norwich for £ 200.00
Walked home in rain and Mrs DG let me in to house about midnight.

Summary of day. 17 Hours. 8 pints. 2 goals for and 5 terrible substitutions.
As I said to our travelling group its a shame that the owners, management and players were not waiting at Cambridge North in rain at 10 pm.

Last edited:
What an effort to get there to support NCFC , and then try and get home again ! ! I’m sure FFL will have a similar story to tell as well . We’ve all done it but I won’t bore anyone with our efforts as exiles to get to places like Swindon , Yeovil , Brighton and Bristol Rovers in 2009/10 , than to say that NC dont deserve us.

Thanks for the write up of the day out DG

Last edited:
What an effort to get there to support NCFC , and then try and get home again ! ! I’m sure FFL will have a similar story to tell as well . We’ve all done it but I won’t bore anyone with our efforts as exiles to get to places like Swindon , Yeovil , Brighton and Bristol Rovers in 2009/10 , than to say that NC dont deserve us.

Thanks for the write up of the day out DG

I'll raise you Hartlepool, Carlisle Utd., Blackpool, Stockport County ...real football at grounds with character (like the grounds you mentioned).

Thanks for the write up DG. Great support.

I just read DW rubbish explanation as to why he basically sat back and not throw on SvH. He said he was think sainz might get a second yellow and we would have really struggled with 10....but I'm sure McLean was on a yellow as was Hanley as was Gibson. He then said onel has shown this season what a great impact sub he is.... really?

'To be fair because of Borja’s yellow card we felt it was important to finish 11 against 11 if you'd like to have a chance in this game. Onel is a top top impact player as we've seen. So van Hooidjonk this was not ever in consideration. Barnsey (Ashley Barnes), I think, was a real threat in the link up and obviously in front of goal as well.'

So he thought Barnes was a real threat....I didn't see that, but Sargent was.

'This is why (SvH) was not in consideration for this game. Obviously, with Josh he struggled last week and he only trained on Friday so it was clear he could only play for roughly 60 minutes if we like to start him on Tuesday again.'

So Sargent wasn't ever going to last 60 minutes but SvH was never in consideration... fucking pointless having him on the bench then.

'Jack Stacey struggled Friday evening being sick. In the hotel, he started to get sick and was throwing up and was not able to get dinner, but luckily in the morning he looked better. But it was clear that we have to make two substitutions quite early in the game. And anything else obviously was then under consideration to try to win the game.'

So again the day before they knew Stacey was sick and yet didn't get fisher on the bench (he would have travelled) or if not then planned for McCallum to come on as he can play there, but if course DW wouldn't do that as he has to make his usual pointless left back signing.

'Credit to their ball boy, to be fair, because this quick throw in was made by him. We switched off for a second and then immediately the cross came in quickly and the player came in front of Grant (Hanley) and was able to produce a first time finish.Our biggest challenge was not to get too emotional, to stay calm and when we did I think we looked very good in ball possession. We were able to break them down, created opportunities and had a few very good opportunities. We scored a wonderful goal from a set play. So credit to Hughesy (Andrew Hughes) for this idea as well. A little bit frustrated that we haven't won this game because this was possible. We said in half-time, ‘Guys, performance-wise, it's okay. It's not top class, but it's okay. Stay calm, don't get frustrated, play your football and then you have everything to keep a clean sheet to win the game. Believe, keep going, and this is exactly what the players have done’. Unfortunately, not in this one situation after this quick throw in, which cost us.'

DW blamed a quick ball boy for returning the ball to QPR for a quick throw in from which they equalised because we switched off. Poor excuse. Now train our ball boys to do the same every ball

DW blamed a quick ball boy for returning the ball to QPR for a quick throw in from which they equalised because we switched off. Poor excuse. Now train our ball boys to do the same every ball

Also and error of miss control by Giannoulis for throw to be given in first place.