Team vs QPR | Vital Football

Team vs QPR

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Rowe has trained without issue and should be okay for the match and the same for Batth.

Duffy is out injured with a hamstring pull going to be out for at leas ten days, but not certain if it will be longer - having another scan at the end of those ten days.

SvW needs to get used the training regime at the club and build up his fitness before starting a game.

Says it is frustrating that Batth and Hanley are now fit and we lose Duffy.

Says the game against QPR will be difficult and we have to be at our best.

DW asked about BK saying they will be going for younger players and wants academy players involved and DW says:

'We are on the same page. In the last 15 years since I was a manager, my aim was to get as many academy players into the first team training or matchday squad.'

Then just points out two players in his 15 years in Biling and Rowe - who is this season so over the last 14 years name another :-) plus Rowe was being lined up under DS.

Usual train track maintenance so we will be leaving Norwich about 7.30 and
as going via Cambridge the usual time to Liverpool Street of 1 hour 45 mins is being increased to 2 hours 45 mins but luckily to help soften the blow for passengers they are doubling the usual fare to cover the inconvenience.
On the way back it means getting back to Norwich after 10.30 pm.

Yep I agree CK - I dont get DW statement that he's going to give SvH time to get used to City, Champ and settle in - WHAT!!! - he plays football doesnt he, he kicks a ball doesnt he and he can score goals cant he?. We aint got time for molly coddling. He's here on loan so use him - training gets him aqainted with the team, tactics can be explained on a board, get him to intensley watch Citys matches and teach him to learn what was good and what was crap and why - get his mental awareness up - he'll do the rest on the field. Give us his talents NOW not in bloody March or April.

Reactions: Rex
Yep I agree CK - I dont get DW statement that he's going to give SvH time to get used to City, Champ and settle in - WHAT!!! - he plays football doesnt he, he kicks a ball doesnt he and he can score goals cant he?. We aint got time for molly coddling. He's here on loan so use him - training gets him aqainted with the team, tactics can be explained on a board, get him to intensley watch Citys matches and teach him to learn what was good and what was crap and why - get his mental awareness up - he'll do the rest on the field. Give us his talents NOW not in bloody March or April.
We have all seen this problem, time and time again. These players come to get game time, they want to play. The nature of a footballers mind can very quickly go off the ball. Surely Wagner knows that.

Only three homes wins all season for them.

I just don't think Sara and McLean works as a two in central midfield