Team vs qpr | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team vs qpr

Just home from that bore . We played a bit better than Saturday but it was all low quality Championship fayre from both sides . The mass exodus from the stands started on 80 minutes and reached a flood as 6 more minutes of boredom were added

I don't know what DS says at HT but we were worse 2nd half. Imo he took off two players performing well. Mcclean brings NOTHING to team performance but will probably start next match. Last 10 minutes there was no urgency at all. Our throw in near their corner flag ended up in our own half without qpr touching the ball. Lots of seats empty at FT. 2 points lost in a game we were capable of winning. Not good enough to go back up.
I was going to say the same. DS half time team talks must be dreadful as they always look a worse team after HT

Just home from that bore . We played a bit better than Saturday but it was all low quality Championship fayre from both sides . The mass exodus from the stands started on 80 minutes and reached a flood as 6 more minutes of boredom were added
Are they leaving as a show of annoyance and/or boredom? Or is it that these fans don't care?

Burnley showing how it's done. We look miles off top half championship side let alone a premiership club.

A gap is appearing between top 2 and us

Agree with the half time talk comments.
Not seen replays but pukki missed 2 first half chances at our end.
First was a good save but why hit it at that height.
Second hit inside of post so a bit unlucky but no need to aim
that far wide.

Second half we could have lost it.
QPR and us are mid table teams at best.

Agree with the half time talk comments.
Not seen replays but pukki missed 2 first half chances at our end.
First was a good save but why hit it at that height.
Second hit inside of post so a bit unlucky but no need to aim
that far wide.

Second half we could have lost it.
QPR and us are mid table teams at best.
Pukki seems to always want that extra touch before he shoots. There were two good chances last night where a better forward would hit it first time.

The sky guts were saying norwich aren't worrying about out if contract players and that the club isn't standing in the way of the. If they want to agree terms with other clubs.

Pukki
Byram
Cantwell
Dowell
McLean
Hernandez

All in the match day squad yet DS happy for them to tall with other clubs.

Might be good for these players to move on and us to start afresh.

I doubt we will let all of them go.

McGovern
Sinani

Also out of contract. Both I think will go.

I thought it was pretty poor again, the odd flash of ‘decent’ football but overall nowhere near again good enough to go up with this manager and squad. There no creativity, no fluidity, we will lose a lot more to come playing like this. Pukki movement excellent but finishing is getting worse, one at the end sums him up. I lost count the amount of times we gave the ball away. We dont press as a team either which annoys me. Burnley defo going up and watford will for me too. Best we can hope for is p/o but i cant even see that right now. Burnleys win last night, albeit against 10 men reminded me of our DF days winning at the death. We will probably draw at rotherham saturday

Spot on 76.

I see that Michael Bailey is also now putting a bit of blame onto the fans.
Our row and row in front of us now has had 3 fans out of 20 attending each game for past month or so. Its very strange.
This is the sort of game last night where with a team of players producing good football and going for a win would have created an exciting victory. Maybe a first half goal would have helped but like on Saturday Smith produced a half time team talk to play much worse in second half.
The disconnect with fans is getting worse and it will not be repaired until the management is changed.

Even sky said that a draw was a good result for bus against a very good QPR side.....like we are the underdogs.

Spot on 76.

I see that Michael Bailey is also now putting a bit of blame onto the fans.
Our row and row in front of us now has had 3 fans out of 20 attending each game for past month or so. Its very strange.
This is the sort of game last night where with a team of players producing good football and going for a win would have created an exciting victory. Maybe a first half goal would have helped but like on Saturday Smith produced a half time team talk to play much worse in second half.
The disconnect with fans is getting worse and it will not be repaired until the management is changed.

I’ve gone off Bailey big time . Can’t he see the real problem is the Smiffs who have overseen 3 (yes three) relegations from the Premier League in 7 years. THEY are to blame and not the fans . It’s a bit like FirstBus blaming the passengers when they are left out in the cold because their bus didn’t turn up . You NEVER blame your customers

I’ve gone off Bailey big time . Can’t he see the real problem is the Smiffs who have overseen 3 (yes three) relegations from the Premier League in 7 years. THEY are to blame and not the fans . It’s a bit like FirstBus blaming the passengers when they are left out in the cold because their bus didn’t turn up . You NEVER blame your customers
Same here in terms of MB. After one of the games, he was saying it was 'horrible' to hear fans boo and get annoyed and that they shouldn't be doing that - he is starting to sound like one of the club higher-ups and their very thin skin.

i have also gone off bailey
he really sounds like he is in the pocket of the club

I do wonder if this could be linked to something the financial director said in his video recently, he said they have cut ties with some local press due to a breach of trust

that makes me wonder if he is bigging up smith and defending to club to keep an in?